Introducing Configure Group

@Marcozz1111

The answer to your question is in the original post.

I’m on phone. I don’t find that button to switch.

Yes, read the post clearly. It said features for the future they’re hoping to implement, not current ones that are already here.

2 Likes

But I maSorry I meant I’m not on phone. My keyboard or grammarly most’ve corrected it.

Great update! I do believe for group games you should be able to choose what games are shown on the group. Kinda like how you can list and unlist games from your profile without it being inactive. Also there should be a email/code verification to change group owners. I lost my group due to a hacker before who changed my pin. (No worries all of that was sorted out and is in the past.)

2 Likes

Looks great and much more simpler than the old version.

1 Like

Just realized that emojis stay as emojis in the new Configure Group! They no longer turn to raw HTML for me and thrown an error when I try and update something. I wish you could implement this for other things as well. :raised_hands:

2 Likes

It would be nice if you could change the capitalization of your group name.

2 Likes

Bisquit flavo- oh, wait,
This is a nice change for Beta users, now waiting for it to release for the simple Roblox players that are not in Beta Program!

1 Like

Very nice, modernizing ROBLOX! Hopefully the bulk action feature can be added soon.

1 Like

Am I the only person that sees similarities between new roblox’s roles configure tab and Discord’s role configure tab?

9 Likes

Most configure role interfaces look similar to this style now. It’s not just Discord and Roblox.

5 Likes

Wonderful group update! Looks sleek!!

1 Like

Average user will not be able to do this, your idea is not a solution sadly.

Are you sure @Oficcer_F? I thought the only beta features available to anyone who wanted to use them were the ones in Roblox Studio. I may be wrong, or there is a way to access a group through Roblox Studio that I just never noticed.

2 Likes

@DevWiII.

Probably not my most thought out comment, thinking back I think beta features are only availiable for everyone in studio. But I am not really sure. Take it with a grain of salt

Opting in to the Beta list lets you turn Beta Features in Studio on and off.

Website beta features are automatically on for those on the beta list, unlike Studio, you cannot pick and choose beta features.

How do I enable this? I can’t seem to find any butten that.

To enable this, you must Enroll in the Roblox Beta Program.

5 Likes

This should answer your question.