Introducing Configure Group

I’m extremely happy that Groups are being worked on!

The only feedback I have after using it for a few days is about the Revenue tab. The new configuration page has introduced a lot of clicking to perform simple actions which is insanely annoying. It takes several clicks to pay someone a one time payout.

4 Likes

In Studio they can, however you still need to join the Beta Program to test out features under development elsewhere on ROBLOX, as far as I know.

3 Likes

I love the new update however I can’t change into this new update I’ve waited for this update I think it it looks good.

Hi,

I understand this is a reskin, but isn’t the 0-255 ID system a bit much? I would suggest a system like Discord where you move roles to re-order them (and provide backward compatibility by setting its ID on said order in the background)

Apologies if this has already been posted, there are over 150 replies

3 Likes

Yeah, but members can always leave. A group isn’t just 100 robux, its all the investments you put in. A name change feature would be nice. Or at the very least, allow name changes when a mistake has been made. (Maybe like, allowing a name change within 5 days of group creation)

2 Likes

I recently have changed around some prices for certain dev products in my game, and I wanted to compare my new sales mix with my old one. However as I have stated in this post, it is extremely hard now.

6 Likes

This update is looking very nice so far!

I think it would be acceptable to charge for it, and have it also go through an approval process that only allows changes in format, punctuation, capitalization, abbreviation, etc, and/or the general idea is kept the same. Not sure if they have the resources to handle that though

1 Like

This new feature really fits with the Dark Theme update! It also modernizes the Configuration area of a group, which was needed to fit into today’s society. Much needed update, and I can’t wait to see what comes later on!

1 Like

We’ve genuinely considered the drag and drop re-ordering UI, but you can have multiple roles with the same rank, and maintaining backwards compatibility is extremely challenging with that approach.

7 Likes

There is hope :upside_down_face: The team will discuss feature request and product changes to groups after the full release of the Configure Group page.

8 Likes

Will you be able to do anything on mobile?

2 Likes

I think you can if you go to the website page on your mobile.

No. You cannot access the Configure Group page on Mobile. This is a massive drawback for me.

Oh. I don’t cause before it works for me before.

Mobile support is in progress, but is not part of the initial reskin.

5 Likes

The design is smooth and I love the idea, it’s more easy and confort but idk about Revenue part it’s a little bit confusing for me and not practical at all but it’s completly fine.

Definitely a fan of this redesign. It looks more modern and up-to-date, and there’s finally Dark Mode support!

I know it’s already been suggested, but I’ll add to it: More members shown on the Members page and more group ranks would be nice.

How do I do on pc? I don’t understand lol.

How come I have the different UI then the screenshot being provided?