Introducing Connect 2022!

no not the game he mean the video its says u will have 48 hours to make and the vid is 60-120 sec

Like what should the game genre be? obby? roleplay?

1 Like

They will choose the Theme so prevent cheaters.

This is what they said:

Theme

Come back on July 22, 2022 at 4:59 PM PDT for more information about the theme!

1 Like

I would love to join this Game Jam, if anyone needs a builder, hit me up on Discord! DestinationDev#5748

2 Likes

Good luck everyone i think i cant particiapte since i dont have a team

1 Like

Only less than 2 days but you can take a look at the Talent Jam. It’s an individual game jam!

1 Like

Can i join in middle of the event?

Hey!
The length of the video must be between 60 - 120 seconds. About the prizes, you don’t need to worry about being a Turkish resident; you are eligible to receive them. More instructions about the theme and the game jam will be disclosed on July 22

Yes! You need to be part of a team of 2 - 5 people to participate

Quick question, will all participants / winners receive items from the Devrel Virtual Prize Series aswell? Or will we only receive the provided prizes as well as the connect halo?

Hey! The Connect Challenge doesn’t award the DevRel Virtual Prize series.

2 Likes

you can do whatever you want, it has to follow the theme, which is on july 22nd at 4:59 pdt, just like @Librirox said.

1 Like

If you are one of the winners, can you receive the prizes no matter where you live? I live in Central America so I was wondering that.

Oh you don’t have to wonder about that, I am like opposite of US, so its probably scary for me

This suggests that anyone from any country can receive the prize, so I’d assume 100% you should be able to receive it.

Amazing! I am looking for a team, anyone care to join? If so send your discord!

Discord didnt work! What is it?

Would you like to team up for the event?!

Hey developers, @game-jammers

Quick reminder that the Connect Challenge is starting on Friday, July 22 at 4:59 PM PDT. Make sure you and your team are ready for the jam!

If you have any questions, please let us know here and make sure to read and understand all participation guidelines before the event.

Good luck!

Developer Engagement Team

30 Likes

hi. Do we have to post the videos before or after the 48 hour deadline?