Introducing Connect 2022!

Yeah, one of my teammates has as well, still nothing for me though, likely because amazon.com cards don’t work with amazon.co.uk etc.

It will come from Amazon directly most likely btw

Yeah it’s from Amazon:

‘Amazon: HackerEarth have sent you a gift card’

At least, that’s what it said for my team mates.

1 Like

Anyway I would like to note that I emailed them again and they said they’re looking into the issue. They said to give them a few more days

I think it’s nothing to do with that, you’re in the UK, as stated previously, and I believe HackerEarth has to sign onto amazon.co.uk to give us gift cards in GBP

1 Like

Fair point, give them a few more days to convert the money to GBP

Yup, it’s from the “Amazon.com Gift Cards” email and there should be an image saying connect challenge 2022 and the balance. Scroll down and there’s a code or a button to add it to an Amazon account.

Has anyone outside the US received their gift cards yet? I contacted HackerEarth on Wednesday and their response was:

Hi,

We have already disbursed all vouchers from our end. Sometimes it takes a while for the vendor (in this case, Amazon) to send it out from their end.

As you mentioned, your teammates have already received it, and you shall receive it soon.

I don’t understand how it would be a fault with Amazon, the only reason why there could be a delay would be fraud prevention, but you’d only be sending a gift card to one email right if you’re a victim of fraud?

Yay! UK finally receiving the email, hope you received yours @GamersInternational

Confirmed

Screenshot_2022-11-09-20-44-07-233_com.google.android.gm

Still haven’t received my gift card. It’ll soon be 2 months since I filled the form, and 4 months since they sent the first email. Any help would be appreciated

I recommend emailing them if you haven’t already

1 Like

What country do you reside in? If you’re in the US or UK you should have definitely got it, check ‘Amazon Gift Cards’ in your emails.

If you haven’t gotten it, contact DET or email HackerEarth.

I’m not from the US or UK, I’m from the southern Asia. I’ve checked all categories of my email, didn’t find any gift card emails yet. I did email HackerEarth yesterday, but they haven’t replied back. I’ve already emailed them asking for an estimate date of receiving the gift cards a month ago, but they replied that they couldn’t provide an estimate. What’s the DET?

Also, thanks for the reply!

1 Like

I’d give it a few more days before they give you a reply (up to 7 days) and contact Roblox.

Please check in your Junk/Spam folder for an email from someone called (possibly) Riko Banerjee.

Hacker Earth/Roblox will let you know the status of the gift card and as to why you haven’t received it yet.

I see, I’ll wait a week for HackerEarth’s reply then. Where and whom exactly should I contact on Roblox? And yeah, I’ve checked all the junk and other folders, no new emails from HackerEarth yet. Thanks!

You should have gotten a DM from someone on the Dev Forum, try messaging them

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.