Introducing Connect 2022!

Hello!
The judges will select the best projects and the community will decide the best 3 projects. The community vote will start on August 4th and the winners will be announced on August 8th

3 Likes

What about the 4-25th places? When/where will they be announced?

2 Likes

Can I change the game’s description even after the deadline has ended?

If you change anything about your game, it’ll show. Even just making it public/private, changing game icon and thumbnails, or the game’s title or description.

2 Likes

Please, don’t edit anything until the results are released

3 Likes

What about the 4th-25th places?

2 Likes

rip them, jk probably its based on how it looks like

ok, but where/when will they be announced? That’s the question.

I know this is obviously still in the judging stages, but how will gift cards be distributed to developers in other countries?

Will the conversion rate just be the conversion rate as soon as the winners are announced?

2 Likes

Probably in its own post most likely, on the dates stated.

2 Likes

where: probably over the internet or on a live stream
when: august 8th

voting starts on august 4th for 1-3 places, 4-25 are picked by the judges.

from @bri9adeiro post.

They will be announced with the winners here on the DevForum and Guilded

5 Likes

I’m excited for the submissions!

1 Like

Can’t wait to see who wins! Also can’t wait to vote for the 1-3rd places!

2 Likes

Hey developers, @Game-Jammers

Thanks for participating in the Connect Challenge! It’s time to vote for your favorite experiences! Your vote will determine who claims first, second and third place. Please cast your vote below by Sunday, August 7.

The winners, including the best 25 submissions will be announced on Monday, August 8! We will also reach out to all valid participants on the DevForum soon.

Thanks,
Developer Engagement Team

80 Likes

Wow! These all look incredible, it’s going to be hard deciding who to vote for, congratulations! :hugs:

2 Likes

Congrats to the top 3, they are all very good games! I hope my team’s submission will be top 25

4 Likes

Wow, didn’t expect to see my team’s game on the top 3 list. :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

Congrats! Your game is really good!

3 Likes

Congratulations to the top 3, they all did well (don’t particularly agree with some of the choices but that’s just my opinion).

Good luck to all of them, it’ll be fun to see who wins.

2 Likes