Introducing Connect 2023

Atleast Roblox didn’t remove this event! :smiley:

3 Likes

Had such a fun time last year! So excited to see what’s new this year!!!

4 Likes

I didn’t participate on the last year of Connect thing lol, but this time ill do the do teehee

4 Likes

Definitely going to participate in this!

5 Likes

This seems awesome! I’ll definitely try to attend!

4 Likes

As one of the developers who participated and won the Connect 2022 challenge with my team of friends, we are pretty happy that the concept of this event remained, andthe event remained, and by reading everything, it looks stunning!

@PlanetLumaLee @bri9adeiro As the months passed by, we would like to know if the prizes are going to be the same as from the previous game jam:

5 Likes

Can’t wait to attend connect, really looking forward to the game jam!

5 Likes

I’d love to participate in this event! Really looking forward to it.

4 Likes

Cannot wait! And kudos to all the event organisers!

3 Likes

Wow, I’ve been looking forward to this event and it’s about to start. I’m looking forward to the game jams and other events. Last year I took part in this event, I think this year will be no exception.

3 Likes

Definitely better than nothing, but for us with work, summer school, etc. - weekends would make more sense to match everyone’s schedule. I would like to be able to attend the real thing instead of watching the recording alone.

3 Likes

I got my ticket!

2 Likes

We are planning to allow for solo teams! :partying_face:

7 Likes

look who just got in

4 Likes

What is the process for joining a team like for this event??? Can we get some information? I’ve never attended one before.

2 Likes

GOT A TICKET

5 Likes

We will be providing that info on this thread. Stay tuned!

4 Likes

I’m attending hope to see y’all there!

3 Likes

Hey, I got a question:

Is there going to be a game jam for Connect 2023, like in Connect 2022?

2 Likes

The challenge information will be released during the event :slight_smile:

3 Likes