Introducing Connect 2023

GOT A TICKET

5 Likes

We will be providing that info on this thread. Stay tuned!

4 Likes

I’m attending hope to see y’all there!

3 Likes

Hey, I got a question:

Is there going to be a game jam for Connect 2023, like in Connect 2022?

2 Likes

The challenge information will be released during the event :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is amazing :fire:
I’m excited for participating in this event :eyes:

2 Likes

Yay, i’m going! I hope to see you all there :smile:

2 Likes

Kinda missed out on the last years connect but im looking forward for this years.

1 Like

Hey everyone!

ArchAnemone will be live in 30 minutes with: What is Roblox?

Join us: Connect 2023 - Event | Roblox Creator Events

See you there!

6 Likes

I tried joining but I keep getting error 500 :skull:

Edit, I got in

1 Like

It was a great workshop, and a very good learning experience.
But the biggest problem is in the connect hub, your trying to meet other developers but they are all just kids wanting free items. I really hope next years connect will not include a free avatar item, as it just ruins the whole event in my opinion.

2 Likes

Hey everyone!

CJ_Oyer will be live in 30 minutes with 25 Ways Switching to Rojo will Improve your Experience

See you there!

6 Likes

the map has no developers now just people who want free items, im going to see how long overdue it is till the item ends, its been 11 minutes ?, there isnt any developers just people who want free items. If its meant to be orientated like that it being put in the post like this isnt helpful ?.

Several developers are saying that the interactions are not as powerful
last year it concluded on the hour and isnt full of event kids just wanting free items.

For the scavenger hunt to end it took an extra : will appear when scavenger hunt finishes

5 Likes

We just finished day #1 with the connect event! Super excited to see what day #2 brings :slight_smile:

The first 2 streams were pretty good. But I had a few issues with the hud and stream some people were spamming the stream chat with “where’s the free item?” Like they aren’t here to learn. Second is that people who register to the stream should be able to get access to the hud.

I agree with this part after 2-3 hours of its release there were some developers but now it’s just a bunch of players who want the items.

4 Likes

Hey everyone!

CJ_Oyer will be live in 30 minutes with The Automative Potential of Open-Cloud Workflows

See you there!

2 Likes

Hey @everyone!

@Quenty will be live in 30 minutes with: UI Programming Architecture Best Practices with Blend

See you there!

2 Likes

Where are the recordings for us to watch? I can’t find it anywhere!

Anyone know???

Hey there! You can watch the recordings here Connect 2023 - YouTube

1 Like

Hello everyone!

ChiefWildin & DesignCheeeese will be live in 30 minutes with Cinematic Experiences: Blending Form and Function.

See you there!