Introducing Connect 2023

:joy::rofl::joy:

Well, there are some although you have to walk around and find them.

Hey everyone!

ebur1n will be live in 30 minutes with Introduction to Level Design!

Join us: Connect 2023 - Event | Roblox Creator Events

See you there!

Can you explain to me why the subtitle option is still not working? Thanks

Hey everyone!

flipnic13 and Newcurlorder will be live in 30 minutes with Moderation: UGC and IP

See you there!

1 Like

I actively was looking forward to the workshop. It was a nice intro for those unaware, like maybe the younger developers on this platform, but left a lot to be desired as someone who’s actively been informing themselves about Roblox’s moderation.

There’s a lack of communication from Roblox when in comes to moderation off this developer forum. There are a plethora of feature requests and whatnot on the many issues that plague the Roblox platform in regard to moderation. However, I have yet to see a response from someone who works at Roblox on any of them.

Each workshop in Connect 2023 I have participated in thus far has had a Q&A section, yet the ‘Moderation: UGC and IP’ workshop did not. This furthers the lack of communication about moderation where there could’ve been communication about moderation.

I see issues, personally and from others, regarding how Roblox runs it’s moderation. I’d like it to change for the better, but there’s no use in knocking on a door if nobody is there. And, it seems like nobody is there, but I’m still knocking anyways.

Hey there!

@AstroCode will be live in 30 minutes with: But What Is a CFrame?

See you there!

Hey everyone!

@WooleyWool will be live in 30 minutes with: Accessibility in Games

See you there!

1 Like

Hey there!

@Doonkahn will be live in 20 minutes with: Game Fund Next-Gen Tech

See you soon!

1 Like

This years Connect is… ok. I mean there’s some workshops/livestreams giving us cool knowledge, meeting and connecting with other developers, and etc. of good stuff.

But I have a concern about people going to this years Connect for only Items that made me mad, The same happened with the workshop/livestream chats. Most of those people are normal robloxians.

I would like next years Connect to be Developer Only

the requirements can be DevForum, 13+, and other ideas
Thank you

1 Like

Hey there!

@WhoseTrade will be live in 30 minutes with our last Connect 2023 workshop - Marketplace Fundamentals: UGC

See you soon!

2 Likes

Why I haven’t the Connect 2023 Varsity Jacket - Roblox

1 Like

Wait for a few days since theyre processing or planning for the challenge

2 Likes

I also went to connect to 2023, where is my jacket edit it arrived

Same, my jacket hasn’t appeared yet.

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

I attended the English ones… the rest was pointless
I hope there will be a translated/voice-over version

Looking forward to the jacket :wink:

Yess they are keeping archives of those for years on Roblox Level Up!

Hello, Can someone help me? I still havent received my Connect 2023 Varsity Jacket. I attended a lot of workshops, Answered Questions/Challenges, Chat in the Chat box, and Given my answer to the speaker!

Thank you.

I’m have still not the jacket I’ve done a workshop chatted fill in the forms but have nothing

Hey everyone,

We’re still working on sending out the jackets! We will update this thread once this process is completed.

Thank you!

3 Likes