Introducing Hooksmith!

Welcome aboard! Can’t wait to see what you bring to the team!

3 Likes

Awesome to have you here. Can’t wait to see what you can do within the forums.

3 Likes

Hello! Welcome to the Dev Forums!
We’re happy to welcome you here in the community!
Love the outfit too!

5 Likes

Welcome @Hooksmith, great to have you on the team.

3 Likes

I see the word smith, I like :+1:

4 Likes

Those tags “Pirate hunting turtles” sure makes me worried for @MisterRedTurtle and @MisterGreenTurtle looks like you already eliminated one of their friends amd took his shell as a trophy. As a fellow hunter, I congrats you on slaying such a beast.

Welcome aboard. Looking forward to sailing with you in the near future matey.

5 Likes

Welcome to the team! I can’t wait to see what changes you will make to the platform. Also, nice avatar. I like it.

2 Likes

You really are everywhere :laughing:. I should ask you to review my builds’ wood grain whenever I’m planning to release a project…

2 Likes

Walk the deck! You scurvy land-lovers!

'elcome to 'he crew Cap’ain. Ya’ll only find ‘he fin’st of turtles aboard this ship! If ya lookin’ for 'em, 'he matey over 'ere will gladly show ya.

Seems ya’ve already met MisterBlueTurtle, aye, a delicacy, he is. 'oping ya’ll spare a bit for ya faithful sailor.

@MisterRedTurtle and @MisterGreenTurtle both also be delectable, but 'hey r an endangered species, ya see, so we’ll ‘ave to ask ya to refrain from makin’ em walk the plank… least till ‘hey make ya some nice littl’ baby turtles!

On a side note: Feel a bit guilty about how both MisterRedTurtle and MisterGreenTurtle keep getting notified by people on this topic. :stuck_out_tongue: On another side note, I spent 10 minutes thinking this, smh, seems like I’ll have to walk the plank for being inefficient!

3 Likes

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here :smiley:

4 Likes

Welcome to Roblox! :slight_smile:
Can’t wait to see what exciting new things you bring with you!

3 Likes

Welcome to Roblox, Hooksmith!

I hope you will enjoy ROBLOX!

2 Likes

I bet you’re just sitting next to him like: “Alright, Ill respond to your post now…”

Anyway, welcome to the staff team @Hooksmith!

5 Likes

Regrettably, my sense of smell is quite terrible as I do not have a nose… Aye, one of these majestic creatures may as well be sitting here disguised in the office and the scent wouldn’t tip me off!

6 Likes

Welcome Hooksmith, Can’t wait to see what you’ll bring! :tada:

3 Likes

Welcome Aboard, Matey!

I’m sure you’ll love being a member of DevRel, I’ve heard it’s a neat experience, and as a developer I wholeheartedly welcome any new additions to the team. You folks are great to have around.

5 Likes

Ahoy! Glad to see roblox finally added a pirate to the DevRel team!

1 Like

Welcome to the platform! Glad to finally see a human on the developer relations team; right now it is overtaken by two turtles and a robot.

4 Likes

Welcome to Roblox! There is a red and a green turtle in your HQ.

1 Like

welcome to the team! i’m excited to see what you can do to further aid roblox in becoming the ultimate program for players and developers alike!

1 Like