Introducing Kairomatic!

Hello there!

My name is Kara [Kairomatic], and I’m DevRel’s new Communications Manager, otherwise known as: the Lord of Words, Holder of Copy, and Editor of All The Things. I will be embarking on many quests to improve how we communicate information both internally and with you, our developers!

Ever since I was a youngling, I wanted to create things that could make someone smile. Yes, yep, I totally penned some OC Sonic and Pokemon comic books, led adventurers through (horribly balanced) dungeons, and even made some micro games in platforms similar to Roblox.

I’ve spent the past couple of years helping indie developers publish their games, bring their worlds to life with toys, and connect to their communities of players. Joining the DevRel team means (strap in because it’s about to get cheesy) that I get to help you achieve your dreams of building something that makes someone smile and… that’s pretty awesome, to say the least :star_struck:

I can’t wait to get to know you and to help make sure that you have all the resources you need to continue building incredible things!

You can catch me in the replies if you have any questions or if you just want to say hi!

See ya around,
Kairomatic

281 Likes

WELCOME TO THE TEAM!! :smiley:

Excited to have you aboard!

90 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 14 minutes.

Welcome!

The meme count in your introduction was a bit subpar, but other than that you seem like you’ll fit in well with our community here. You get the stamp of approval from me.
Jokes aside, you’ve got the right motivation and mindset towards games and the Roblox platform in general. Can’t wait to see what you accomplish here!

14 Likes

Hey there!

Welcome to the Roblox world and DevRel, hopefully you’ll have a great time working at Roblox.

Moving from Slime Rancher to Roblox must had been a great jump. It’ll be great to see what comes out of your work. (Just don’t replace @coefficients, he’s best talking person). Maybe we’ll see some epic streams from you on Twitch.

When COVID-19 restrictions end, I hope you enjoy the world of snaccs @ Roblox. As I’m sure your Twitter bio explains.

Don’t let your memes be dreams

13 Likes

Kairos image

Welcome Kairomatic! Looks like you’ve came at the right time! We’re so glad you’re here!

─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

14 Likes

All hail the Lord of Words!!! coefficients is still the true lord but a second in command is epic!!
Welcome to the team!!! Also, love your avatar :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Hello, Kairomatic, Lord of Words, Holder of Copy, and Eidtor of All The Things. I appreciate you joining Roblox and helping evolve the community by participating!

4 Likes

Welcome! You’ll like it here. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Welcome to the team, Kairomatic! :wave:

All of us in the community welcome you to the community, and especially being a Communications Manager. :smile:

And once again, welcome aboard!

4 Likes

Something seems wrong here… thonk

In all seriousness, welcome to the forum! It’s great to see people with glasses joining DevRel to join the coefficients cult. Excited to see what you bring to this community!

24 Likes

Welcome to the platform! We’re glad to have you here. You’ll find that the developers + games here are quite unique in the industry. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome Kairomatic!

Thank you very much for being a kind helper that everyone loves. You’re going to have a great time here!

I’m sorry, I tried my best to depict your avatar.

And here’s a more updated one:

Looking forward to reading your announcement posts!

15 Likes

Welcome to the cool kids club team

4 Likes

Welcome to the DevForum. Looking forward to see you around more often!

3 Likes

Welcome to the community fellow Dungeon Dweller! Hope you don’t get lost in the corridors of this messy place :wink:

4 Likes

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here on the Developer Forum!

2 Likes

Welcome to the community! It’s nice to meet new staff! :smile:

3 Likes

Welcome! Glad you’re here! Hope you have a fun, exciting, and adventurous time here!

2 Likes