Introducing Kairomatic!

Welcome! Nice to have 2 new people in a span of two months (?)

2 Likes

Welcome to the community! I have a small question though… :slight_smile:

What comic do you think is the best you’ve made and what sets it out from the bunch?

2 Likes

Welcome! Great to have you aboard!

3 Likes

Welcome to the DevRel team, it’s great to see more people!

2 Likes

Oh no not another person to challenge our god, coefficients.

Either way, welcome to DevRel, hope you do a good job here.

2 Likes

Well, welcome! 30 characters 30 characters

1 Like

As tradition dictates:

9 Likes

Kairomatic might be another god along with Coefficients who knows?

1 Like

Impossible. This is heresy. Kairo can be great, but none shall ascend to be a god like coef.

:coefficients:

2 Likes

Welcome @Kairomatic, to the community. Remember to review the rules and keep us developers updated. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome, I hope you enjoy your time here!

1 Like

Welcome! Nice to see you here, you seem like a great and pretty radical person.
I say good luck to you and to have fun with your job!

1 Like

Welcome to the Community! I hope you have a great time!

2 Likes

Welcome to the team, Kairomatic! Excited to see what you do with the platform helping games boost up to the sky from the bottom!

1 Like

Be welcome to the gang, rules are simple: enjoy your time, stay safe and pretend @coefficients is not a bot :coefficients:. On another note, despite being chaotic, if you ever need anything, you can count on us! :smile:

1 Like

Welcome! I hope you have a fantastic time at devrel. We are always delighted to see a new devrel/staff!!!

1 Like

I will consult the sages of knowyourmeme to see how I can improve :pray:

And thank you!!! Really happy to be here~

4 Likes

Replace @coefficients? How does one even become a god??? I could never achieve such greatness.

I’m really happy to be here and long for the day that I get to have the great snaccs of legend :sparkles: :heart_eyes: :sparkles:

10 Likes

Hmmmmmmm… I think the OC Poke made it further than the Sonic stuff so it wins by default. But uh, just to be clear, these were doodled in composition notebooks and would never touch any (low) quality bar you could set :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Wow holy moly I love this! How did you know that this is my favorite emoji??? :upside_down_face:

(now I’m regretting taking off my cape and pizza shirt)

7 Likes