Introducing Kairomatic!

Welcome to Roblox DevForum! It’s really a pleasure to see everyone and you joining the community, and I really do hope you will enjoy it here. I hope you have a fantastic day! :wave:

2 Likes

Welcome!

Enjoy the community, Have fun!

1 Like

Well I guess I just want to say hi and welcome to the Roblox community!
And I hope your journey will be filled with smiles! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Welcome @Kairomatic! Welcome to DevRel at Roblox!!

:upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I don’t know I guess a lot of people like that emoji, and I naturally put it there and coincidentally made it the only one that talked!

2 Likes

Fanart, anybody?

(Don’t worry about what happened on the right — no need to take that as a warning to what would happen to anyone who opposes coefficients :wink: )

Edit: Fixed background

12 Likes

Welcome abroad! Hope you will stay here for a long time!

1 Like

Really nice to see Roblox hiring new people to both help the community and the developers. :pray:

1 Like

:roblox: Hey Kairomatic! Sorry for the late response but Welcome to Roblox and Welcome to the DevRel Team! You will do great here! You have a very interesting introduction! I really don’t know what else to say… oh yeah… @coefficients is our god so… that’s something that you could keep in mind! :slight_smile: I hope you have a great time here, and I hope to see you around the DevForums and Roblox! :roblox_light:

~ JasperthePoliceMan

2 Likes

Welcome! Always glad to see a new employee on the Roblox staff! :100: :slight_smile:

Does this mean some announcements for updates will be informed by you, or is it more so customer service? Either way, awesome. I’ve had experiences where developers have gotten upset over improper communication.

2 Likes

Sadly I use all my name jokes on other new Dev Forum Roblox Staff, but that not gonna stop me to say a big Welcome to the Dev Forums! :roblox_light:

2 Likes

Glad to meet you! Maybe you can teach Roblox a new way to make a better advertisement system!

1 Like

I love how every new Roblox staff has joined the DevRel and… Welcome to the DevForum community! I hope you have a good stay on this forum! :wave:

1 Like

Welcome aboard! Make sure you have a great time. Also have a great sense of humour.

2 Likes

Hello (extra space to fill in the 30 words)

1 Like

congrats to becoming part of the roblox community :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you! I’ve got a map and my lamp, so I sure hope I can find my way around!

5 Likes

welcome aboard, glad you can join the forums B)

1 Like

Thank you! I can confirm that @coefficients is a sentient being—a god in fact—and not a bot.

6 Likes

THIS IS SO COOL I LOVE IT!!!

I would never, I am here to serve

5 Likes