Introducing: Knife Capsules!

What happened to that cool capsule opening animation from a few months ago?

2 Likes

The concept UI you saw months ago was really pretty but ultimately too intrusive for the game we designed.

Tldr we did lots of research and decided the current iteration was better for players and profits.

2 Likes

I think the game is pretty innovative

1 Like

Itā€™s fast paced rounds, different meshes than normal knives, particle effects, really awesome looking GUIs (never seen the likes before on roblox), a lot of really good monetization strategies.

1 Like

While I think the quality of this game is certainly an improvement, I also feel as if thereā€™s no real change or new innovation to the core gameplay whatsoever. I donā€™t feel as if Iā€™m progressing in this game, rather, playing until I grow tired.

Perhaps you should consider alternative abilities to earn, or some other form of reward, other than skins.

1 Like

Please continue the discussion about Knife Capsules as a game. Subsequent posts about the genre or niche it occupies will be considered off-topic and handled accordingly.

Additionally, if you notice somebody breaking the rules of the Developer Forum please use the flagging system to bring it to a moderatorā€™s attention. There is a thread with step-by-step instructions for how to use the flagging system here:
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/how-to-utilize-the-developer-forum-flag-system/41905/

2 Likes

I love the UI you guys made for the game, it is easy to navigate and find what you are looking for and it is so simplistic which makes it look nice with the lobby design you guys created. One thing I found was in spectator mode after dying, this happens some times where the player name falls under the arrows.

Other than that, I love the game! Good luck on it in the future!

1 Like

The game is private nowā€¦ What happened to this topic?

2 Likes