Introducing MisterRedTurtle!

Hello!

My name is MisterRedTurtle and I’m a new member of Developer Relations working on the Developer Engagement Team! Hopefully you have also noticed that there’s another turtle that joined our team as well (@MisterGreenTurtle). I would like to let everyone know that red is better than green and that’s just how it’s going to be. He may say otherwise but the argument has already been won. Red > Green…

With that out of the way, let me further introduce myself. One of my passions in life has always been programming. From a young age I was always using the computer- either playing video games or making them. Roblox has sparked my interest because of its accessibility and ability for developers of all ages to create video games for anyone to enjoy! The development community has always been super helpful and I am looking forward to meeting as many of you as I can.

I will be working directly with developers in order to help them present their games to potential new players from different countries all over the world. I will be focusing on helping developers explore tools to better optimize their games to successfully expand into these markets. These tools will help to push the boundaries of Roblox by testing new technologies and programs that will make going international easier for developers.

It’s going to be a goal of mine to be active in this community, so hopefully I will be able to meet and work with many of you! I will be a part of many Discord groups for contact purposes and just hanging out with the community. Feel free to contact me here on the Forum or on Discord and I will be happy to give you a hand or just say hi!

…I’ll try my best to stay out of my turtle shell!

See ya!
MisterRedTurtle
The best color, so not green.

144 Likes

Welcome aboard! Hope you’ll have a blast working with the Dev Rel!

8 Likes

What about the colour purple… Purple is a sick colour too?
Can I pet you, turtle?

What’s your discord?

13 Likes

Another newcomer, eh? Welcome to the DevRel team! Also, I do agree with you on the color. Red IS truly better than green.

5 Likes

I fell like these hires aren’t even real hires and Roblox is trying to make a Developer Relations Team battle like Red vs Green. If they are real hires, why did they hire two people at the same time? Shouldn’t they have hired them at separate times?

2 Likes

The blue shell always manages to come out when I’m in first place.

Welcome to the DevRel team! Hope you have a blast and accomplish a lot.

4 Likes

What theeeeeeeeee. What the heck! ok ur green or red. im confused. anyways welcomeee.

2 Likes

Coming soon to your theater…

epic music

THE EPIC CLASH AGAINST A RED TURTLE AND A GREEN TURTLE…

intense music

WHAT COLOUR WILL WIN?

intense music gradually gets louder

WHO WILL BE CROWNED KING?

intense music hits its loudest peak

Coming soon…

LOUD bass drop builds up

RED turtle VS. GREEN turtle

the epic showdown

LOUD bass drop

Hi welcome to DevRel.

18 Likes

To be honest, orange is far superior.

6 Likes

Sorry but Blue > all!

Welcome to the community!

9 Likes

Did these people not know anything about Roblox and they wanted a job as a DevRel Translator so they both applied and got accepted. That explains why their account join dates were on April 8th!

1 Like

It’s time to shell-ebrate! :confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

I’m glad to see we have more devrel!
I have a feeling you guys are going to be awesome at what you do, and have a shell of a lot of fun working here.

Welcome, and good luck!

6 Likes

are you new to Roblox?

also welcome!

2 Likes

Welcome to the team! Hope you enjoy it!

T-series vs. Pewdiepie? No MisterRedTurtle vs. MisterGreenTurtle.

Plot twist, they’re brothers.

How about I add MisterBlueTurtle into the battle??

4 Likes

oh woah. The three way match.

Dev Team Battles!

Well, technically two Dev Team vs. one non-Dev Team.

1 Like

Welcome my friend! Your I seem to have a lot in common with you. I have always had a passion in video games and Roblox has helped me because it allows me to make content for everyone to enjoy even at a young age! Glad to see you in the team and good luck for the future!

1 Like

Now we wait for the final boss: MisterRainbowTurtle

Anyways, welcome and best wishes!

3 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)