Introducing Our New Studio Logo!

lol this is so true. I wish we had a choice of whether or not the logo could be changed between the old one and the new one. Personally I don’t see an S shape at all and the gradient looks terrible. Not sure that I like the lines through the middle either.

Guess Im just used to the old logo :man_shrugging:

forthepeoplewhocantseethes

This is for you, and anyone else who is having a difficult time seeing the S.
I hope this helps.

5 Likes

the logo is not “S” anymore, what logo next? :thinking:

1 Like

Personally, I think the overall shape and design of the logo looks nice. For me, I think the Gradient is what puts me off it. It looks better as just a still colour

A step in the right direction. Hoping for the other logo to get a refresh too because right now it is boring, depressing, uncreative, and not very unique in any sense.

My opinion is that the gradient on the top side is too flashy if that is even the right word. The gradient up top should be like a, “darker” light “cyan”. Yes, I actually like the design, but not the colors.

I also love the philosophy behind the design and how futuristic it will look, I am giving it a 5/10. I do not resemble the whole community’s idea, but it’s only my opinion. I think you should ask the community first whether each try is good or not, if not, it’ll end up having people “insulting” the new logo you guys made.

Sorry for some “not-so” understandable words.

1 Like

Looks Nice this Makes it Look More Modern to the Website

exactly, like they they don’t even update the icons on roblox studio (like the icons in the explorer is like from 10 years ago and extremely pixelated)

sorry, I edited it should make sense now

1 Like

The fact that most people are complaining about the gradient really shows that the smallest things can bring out the outrage and complaining in this community.

I’ve never seen people get so picky about a gradient. Why does anyone care about this? It’s up to them what they think is suitable art for their platform, so be quiet and sit down.

10 Likes

I am not sure whether this is off topic but it would be really great if you can make the icons in macOS like Big Sur’s squared background. It would be really beneficial to perfectionists who use Big Sur, just imagine an icon without a squared background showing up in the Dock where everything else is squared

I like it, but would prefer it to be flat because the gradient ruins the consistency of most other Roblox logos.

1 Like

I like the gradient but I feel as it is too much. Maybe it should be a bit less visible.

1 Like

Would prefer without the gradient, same with the main logo lol(stands out alot).Still looks good though.

While I still prefer the old “R” instead of the cube we have now, this is definitely better, in my opinion the logo has a bit of life in it now, this is what we should’ve had from the beginning.

Hi, to be honest i dont like it, i prefer the old one, because its simple and minimalistic :thinking:

2 Likes

I personally love this new logo! It’s good that we’ve finally got a refresh. I think people need time to get used to it.

2 Likes

My andoid 10 device app icon is a box

I am very happy with this improvement.
TBH I did not like the old logo.
But now I like it a lot :slight_smile:

(Still miss the red color though. The red logo was so nostalgic for me)

1 Like

The logo looks more modern - simply gorgeous! :ok_hand:t3:

3 Likes