Introducing Our New Studio Logo!

One of the Roblox staff must have changed it.

3 Likes

I don’t know, i honestly don’t like the new logo.
It would be better if the logo was change from blue to fading blue and that’s all.

In my opinion, it looks great. I really like the gradient.
Good job!

The new logo looks fresher and cleaner, I like it! :+1:

The new logo looks amazing. Everyone is hating on the gradient but I actually think it’s very good. It fits with the new Roblox logo and it looks way more futuristic. The “S” is hard to spot but when you know it’s there, it’s there. Very good job Roblox!

Actually, I don’t like this logo. Some people call it the “Cyberstudio 2077” which is quite accurate. This logo seems as if it’s from cyberpunk. Althought the change is welcome here.

I personally prefer the old logo, as the new one doesn’t look as good on other devices.

1 Like

This is 2021 most big stream companies stop making their logo’s 3D I thought would be better if you stuck with this

1 Like

I find the logo less satisfying than the previous one.
It doesn’t seem as eye-catching in my opinion.
I would be ok if it was flipped like it is currently, but I don’t like how it’s shaped like a lightning bolt with rough edges inside.

1 Like

The logo looks now HQ and more smooth than the old one. I like it.

I love it, nothing else to say. I love it.

1 Like

Cool, like this clean logo! Do anyone like this logo

Is this being worked on? It has been like this for a few days now (I don’t really mind, but I do find the logo to be better with the gradient…).
Or I am possibly the only one experiencing this issue?

Gradients are cool, but…this time it doesn’t fit in.

Don’t think it is right because the logo has a cut like roblox studio. If it’s mixed like that, then it will turn into “Roblox Player Studio”

1 Like

You see the top part is the top of the S, how it goes to the left and then comes down a bit.
And then the bottom part is the bottom of the S, how it comes down from the right and goes back left, forming the S.

The roblox studio logo was changed to that shape because it resembled an S. If the default roblox logo got that studio symbol it will look like it has an S, and for what? It doesn’t have anything to do with the S.

I agree with the color being red, but not the S shape, that’s something that has been done whenever the logo is changed, where the studio version is similar, but not the same to the game logo

2 Likes

It Looks More Nice I Hope The Roblox Logo Will Change From Iron To The Classic Red And White.

Great overall.

However, the logo would honestly be much better, and fit in-line with most other programs if the icon didn’t have a gradient.

I think the DevForum should have a different logo from Studio. On my taskbar, I have Roblox Studio and a DevForum (Windowed) shortcut next to it. I cannot see much of a difference except that it is smaller.
look

2 Likes