Introducing Premium Payouts!

Thanks, Now i understand :slight_smile: So it’s estimated

I also got the email for Premium Payouts and thought it was little but I think it only represents a day’s worth of income.

Premium Payouts3

When I checked my summary for the past month it said I made around 20k rather than 2k Robux.

Premium Payouts

Here is my current Premium Payout graph for Dinosaur SImulator to those who are curious:

Either or this is about an $55 increase for the month after taxes, and I don’t have any premium features in my game. I assume top games are making more, but I don’t think the email represents a whole month’s worth of income from this feature.

8 Likes

At first this seemed like the perfect solution for the dispute on raising devex rates. However, once one of my games with an average of 1k concurrent brought in its first premium payout, it barely was around 100 robux. The only people this is going to be helping are developers that are dominating the front page, which makes this feel like its an intended feature only for those developers. I definitely don’t think dominating developers are going to need this feature anyways!

4 Likes

I love this update it will definitely make me a better and more confident builder and it will motivate me to build more.

I got like 32 robux in premium payout but its more then 2 months I did not got them.

To get the premium payout what do i need to do?

This is a great feature. Can’t wait to try this out.

Takes around a month from my experience. You will be notified through your associated email address.

Edit: It hasn’t been 2 months. Are you from the future? This feature was introduced on 20 February.

1 Like

wait so if i can an alt account to play on my game with 24 hours which gives me 1440 minutes which is 1440 robux i can just get free robux like that lol?

My chart seems to be broken…

For the first few days it seemed to go properly, but now there’s big gaps between the dots, should this happen?

I was supposed to get a grand total of about 19 “projected” robux (that’s a lot I know). But it updated to 0 robux. Is this normal?

O sorry i mean to say its more then 20 days sorry for 2 months i did not notice it and thank you for telling me that but and also i think i still need to wait 10 days and anyways for this feature do i need to add like a script inside the game for me to get robux or i dont need to add?

Hey everyone! Many of you have received an email letting you know you’ve received a payout. To clarify: this email is sent for your first payout only and reflects how much a single game has earned based on Premium Engagement from 28 days ago. For example, if you received your first payout email on March 27th, this captures your game’s earnings from February 27th. Remember, payouts are calculated daily and there is a 28-day delay (plus a 3-day pending period) between seeing your projected payout for a given day and receiving your actual payout for that day.

15 Likes

I think that the real reason they aren’t letting paid access games get premium payouts is because a paid access game is bound to have more premium players in it on average because premium players tend to have more robux to spend. They just trying to give out as little robux as possible. Their “frictionless experience” excuse is just them flaking, hence the one sentence answer when something like that deserves a more detailed answer if they had a real reason for it

3 Likes

Why were premium payouts created? Tix would be much appreciated rather than this.

4 Likes

That assumption is economically inaccurate. Roblox is attempting to globalize their experiences - paid games are limited and consequently damages the universal approach. What Roblox doesn’t acknowledge is that an initial game fee can substitute for micro transactions. A free game usually offers enormous micro transactions, orienting game play on constant money.

Typically, that isn’t ideal. Roblox can try encouraging free games on the platform alternatively. While Roblox is entitled to whatever they believe, Roblox generalizing all paid games as greedy, or regularly known as “pay-to-win” games, is incompetent.

2 Likes

Looks good! Thanks for considering the developers and players at the same time.

1 Like

Their not gunna bring tix back. Its dead and it most likely will never come back.

1 Like

Technically, Tickets do still exist, but they’re just hidden to the user. If you check the mobile currency API or something you’ll see a Tickets balance provided you joined prior to them being hidden.

2 Likes

The TIX system was lackluster and abused. Premium Payouts is a much more carefully designed system.

And that’s not considering the UX impact - one currency is simpler than two.

4 Likes

hey its now more then 1 month i did not get my payout :confused: