Introducing rbxTech!

This looks very cool, but will there be a R$ Option in the future due to the fact that not all people own a paypal account nor card.

3 Likes

What are we working on?

Brand new website inferace and design.
Core details:

• Owner can modify there product using there special access key, no more contacting support!
  • Moderation team can take action on product without contacting datastore administration
  • Product Genre
  • Robux Section is gonna be a Beta Feature to Trusted Sellers only to prevent scams.
3 Likes

Site error? Files Missing???

Due to high traffic, on our servers. We have decided to move into emergency maintenance mode. Please wait as our wonderful engineers fix this and move onto Version 2.0! We’re upgrading our servers, Some web files may be lost we’re working with FlameHosts & NameHero to restore this issue.

• rbxTech Engineers

Update
We restored the files, I stupidly moved it to a different directory while reaching for my iphone. and updated the servers

3 Likes

I have a few concerns.

Firstly, selly is known as a platform known to be used in account theft and is widely regarded as “shady”.

Secondly, PHP is outdated, insecure, and considered poor practise.

And finally, how can we trust you with our code (on the developer side) and our money (on the client side)?

3 Likes

PHP is not outdated, it’s simply victim of an outdated methodology, its also still one of the most popular languages. We don’t handle the money if you actually took time and read the whole entire thread you would notice we dont touch your source, or money as we dont have access to it nor want access to it, your source and money is managed by selly.io, I feel like your fact about selly.io is account stealing is complete lies. You have nothing to backup your claims, I been using it for years and I’m not compromised at all. And if it is known for stealing accounts I would of known.

1 Like

If it’s alright, I’d like to ask a question already said above.

You’ve responded that your platform does not handle transactions or products. And that’s cool, but are you practicing security on your own website. Such as sanitizing any input in the query, in product postings, etc (just every input field); are you preventing csrf attacks.

Also going off the idea that the platform doesn’t handle transactions or products; wouldn’t it be a better design to simply act as a marketplace forum where people can post product and contact information, so consumers would just contact the creator if interested? I think that’d make the entire design more free and flexible to the developers and consumers.

2 Likes

Could this break the Roblox ToS?

2 Likes

You can ask for investments, right?

1 Like

Asking for investments breaks devforum rules

In other news our version 2.0 of the site is almost done we just got some more PHP Scripting left and some database stuff.

1 Like

As far from what it shows, you can only sell with USD. But I’m wondering if that could get me banned, or if it has any other risks of me not being able to devex on the future.
I’m not trying to take any risks here, one of the Support Team told me that it shouldn’t break any rules. “It shouldn’t as far as we’re aware” I’m just trying to make sure of this.

1 Like

I’m 98% Sure selling games,groups is against tos. therefore we will not be allowing that, Other stuff being sold on the site I have seen been allowed on roblox.com and developers forum.

2 Likes

I’m willing to sell a script, nothing too big it just generated a completely random code to a Discord Webhook and the player needs to use that code given by the owner or a staff of the Discord server to access the game. I’m only willing to sell this to the first person that buys it. (Using USD)

If it breaks any of the Roblox rules then I’d prefer not doing it. Just gathering as much information as I can. Not trying to risk getting banned. :confused:

Our platforum simply does not have access to your source code or handle transactions, selly.io does that all.

We simply make a place where users can find sources where they can buy and be sure there not being scammed, our moderation team activity cracks down scammers and ban there product and prevent them from using our site again. In 2.0 which is being released in a few hours has more usage to it then just products, myself will be releasing free items made by me and we also add more features to the site such as our discord bot coming soon, Our Developer classes to learn website developing, modeling, scripting,etc and our prompted games to find games that are hidden and hard to find. Now days theres billions of games kind of hard to find new good games without the developer having good enough robux to sponsor or advertise, At rbxTech we simply prompt there games on our site for 100% free with a simply requirement of No Ban History, No scam history and active 3+ Players.

You can become a seller at https://flamehosts.com/rbxtech/upload.php

sorry i don’t trust this site lol

Still doesn’t answer my question if I’m at risk of getting banned by selling scripts in there.

Selling scripts is allowed

(30 charrrrs)

1 Like

May I ask why you don’t trust this site at all?

1 Like

So based on what I have read this is basically an alternative to the now-resting-in-peace asset marketplace. The old asset marketplace here was removed because of quality issues, and many assets there were too specific to be sold.

Services > Goods

By doing contracted work the contractor is able to get what they want since the assets being created are tailored to their specific project and thus further guarantees payment.

What measures do you have against this?

1 Like

I’m not selling on this site for robux, and im not the only seller. Nor do I control or have access to there money.

Our engineers deiced were not gonna sell anything for robux.