Introducing rbxTech!

What’s rbxTech?

Tired or sad? That Developers Forum removed marketplace, ROBLOX Removed selling models on the site? Well at https://flamehosts.com/rbxtech/ you are able to sell your Models, Scripts, GFXs, etc completely safe!

Is it secured?

Yes, 100% our payment system and your source is completely secured by selly.io, Why use rbxTech and not just selly.io by it’s self??? More common problems are finding customers and customers finding a area with just only ROBLOX Sources and finding sources you need, rbxTech has them all at one page from roblox users uploading there content and selling. We have a very active staff team and a faq page for questions here at https://flamehosts.com/rbxtech/faq.php!

How can we trust rbxTech with our assets?

selly.io Is managed by You, we do not have access or touch your money, we do not have access to your sourcecode, It’s 100% free to sell! or buy (Not counting the prices sellers are selling) All we manage and handle is your product being publicly displayed on our website and handling the prompt purchase to the user. Start uploading today at https://flamehosts.com/rbxtech/upload.php

In the future we plan to pay our sellers from adsense made from the site

Got any screenshots?

Here you go!

View

What’s to come?

• Our development team is working there hardest (@DrxpLoxs @durpdog123) Developing our bot called rbxBot to handle searching for items on our site, alerts from new items, and more!
  • Revamp our product.php?id=aepicrandomidpageforpurchase to display a description on product, more previews, etc.
  • No more applications! Automatically upload your own products (Managed by a bot to scan thru it make sure its not spam!)!
  • Administration panel and not have to headack on phpmyadmin running some simple SQL Scripts to create just 1 product.

Change Log

View Update Log

6/9/2020

• V1 Removed
    • V2 Released
      6/5/2020
    • Added new purchase page
    • Added reporting system (Page is finished, were still scripting the PHP)

The Team

@DrxpLoxs PHP,CSS,HTML, and discord.js Developer
@durpdog123 discord.js,CSS, and HTML Developer
@pasdalover PHP Developer hes on the team, yay!

Why should I shop at rbxTech? Simple, Easy to find, and some products are free! We do not be strict on anything! Just make sure its abiding by ROBLOX Term’s Of Services. You can sell something for how low, or how high you want!

Wish to support my - bank account to pay for web hosting and bot hosting, it will be greatly thanked for purchasing and future perks as we upgrade our sites with better features! You can donate here at https://flamehosts.com/rbxtech/product.php?id=d589df3d

What can I do?

As a customer:
You can not leak the source, reupload, share it unless otherwise said by the seller
You can not sell anything for: Limiteds, Games, Trade, Robux, Groups
As a seller:
You can allow special permissions such as reupload the item to our site (Contact support so we do not decline there upload request)
You can not sell: Limiteds, Games, Groups
You can sell: Models, Scripts, Builds, GFXs, General Assets

I have researched the terms of services hardly and everything is abiding, you not abiding by those terms above will result in your product being automatically terminated from our site.

32 Likes

Just a question about asset protection:

How do you protect assets after they are sold? What is preventing someone from buying my code on rbxTech and then leaking it?

9 Likes

Well this site is basically running like gmodstore.com I forgot what CC they use to not allow users to leak ??? ugh, I don’t know what to say.

EDIT: I will be taking this into action as we speak, I"m working on our TOS/Uage Page on the website with a somewhat usage terms like this

One of the usage post from gmodstore.com

1. Preamble

This Agreement, created on:

9th June 2020 (hereinafter: Effective Date)

governs the relationship between

tyrannizerdev

(hereinafter: Licensee)

and

xNET

(hereinafter: Licensor).

This Agreement sets the terms, rights, restrictions and obligations on using

xAdmin | Admin Mod

(hereinafter: The Software)

created and owned by Licensor, as detailed herein.

2. License Grant

Licensor hereby grants Licensee a Personal, Non-assignable & non-transferable, Commercial, Royalty free, Including the rights to create but not distribute derivative works, Non-exclusive license, all with accordance with the terms set forth and other legal restrictions set forth in 3rd party software used while running The Software.

2.1 Limited

Licensee may use The Software for the purpose of:

2.1.1 Running The Software on Licensee’s Website[s] and Server[s]; 2.1.2 Publishing The Software’s output to Licensee and 3rd Parties; 2.1.3 Modify The Software to suit Licensee’s needs and specifications.

2.2 Non Assignable & Non-Transferable

Licensee may not assign or transfer his rights and duties under this license.

2.3 Commercial, Royalty Free

Licensee may use The Software for any purpose, including paid-services, without any royalties.

2.4 Including the Right to Create Derivative Works

Licensee may create derivative works based on The Software, including amending The Software’s source code, modifying it, integrating it into a larger work or removing portions of Software, as long as no distribution of the derivative works is made.

3. Term & Termination

The Term of this license shall be until terminated. Licensor may terminate this Agreement, including Licensee’s license in the case where Licensee:

3.1 was in breach of any of this license’s terms and conditions and such breach was not cured, immediately upon notification; or 3.2 in breach of any of the terms of clause 2 to this license; or 3.3 otherwise entered into any arrangement which caused Licensor to be unable to enforce his rights under this License.

4. Payment

In consideration of the License granted under clause 2, Licensee shall pay Licensor a fee, via Credit-Card, PayPal or any other mean which Licensor may deem adequate. Failure to perform payment shall construe as material breach of this Agreement.

5. Upgrades, Updates and Fixes

Licensor may provide Licensee, from time to time, with Upgrades, Updates or Fixes, as detailed herein and according to his sole discretion. Licensee hereby warrants to keep The Software up-to-date and install all relevant updates and fixes, and may, at his sole discretion, purchase upgrades, according to the rates set by Licensor. Licensor may provide any update or Fix free of charge; however, nothing in this Agreement shall require Licensor to provide Updates or Fixes.

5.1 Upgrades

For the purpose of this license, an Upgrade shall be a material amendment in The Software, which contains new features and or major performance improvements.

5.2 Updates

For the purpose of this license, an update shall be a minor amendment in The Software, which may contain new features or minor improvements.

5.3 Fixes

For the purpose of this license, a fix shall be a minor amendment in The Software, intended to remove bugs or alter minor features which impair the The Software’s functionality.

6. Support

The Software is provided under an AS-IS basis and without any support, updates or maintenance. Nothing in this Agreement shall require Licensor to provide Licensee with support or fixes to any bug, failure, mis-performance or other defect in The Software, except in the case where Licensor explicitly states that he shall provide support or fixes to any bug, failure, mis-performance or other defect in The Software.

6.1 Bug Notification

Licensee may provide Licensor of details regarding any bug, defect or failure in The Software promptly and with no delay from such event; Licensee shall comply with Licensor’s request for information regarding bugs, defects or failures and furnish him with information, screenshots and try to reproduce such bugs, defects or failures.

6.2 Feature Request

Licensee may request additional features in The Software, provided, however, that (i) Licensee shall waive any claim or right in such feature should feature be developed by Licensor; (ii) Licensee shall be prohibited from developing the feature, or disclose such feature request, or feature, to any 3rd party directly competing with Licensor or any 3rd party which may be, following the development of such feature, in direct competition with Licensor; (iii) Licensee warrants that feature does not infringe any 3rd party patent, trademark, trade-secret or any other intellectual property right; and (iv) Licensee developed, envisioned or created the feature solely by himself.

7. Liability

To the extent permitted under Law, The Software is provided under an AS-IS basis. Licensor shall never, and without any limit, be liable for any damage, cost, expense or any other payment incurred by Licensee as a result of The Software’s actions, failure, bugs and/or any other interaction between The Software and Licensee’s end-equipment, computers, other software or any 3rd party, end-equipment, computer or services. Moreover, Licensor shall never be liable for any defect in source code written by Licensee when relying on The Software or using The Software’s source code.

8. Warranty

8.1 Intellectual Property

Licensor hereby warrants that The Software does not violate or infringe any 3rd party claims in regards to intellectual property, patents and/or trademarks and that to the best of its knowledge no legal action has been taken against it for any infringement or violation of any 3rd party intellectual property rights.

8.2 No-Warranty

The Software is provided without any warranty; Licensor hereby disclaims any warranty that The Software shall be error free, without defects or code which may cause damage to Licensee’s computers or to Licensee, and that The Software shall be functional. Licensee shall be solely liable to any damage, defect or loss incurred as a result of operating software and undertake the risks contained in running The Software on Licensee’s Server[s] and Website[s].

8.3 Prior Inspection

Licensee hereby states that he inspected The Software thoroughly and found it satisfactory and adequate to his needs, that it does not interfere with his regular operation and that it does meet the standards and scope of his computer systems and architecture. Licensee found that The Software interacts with his development, website and server environment and that it does not infringe any of End User License Agreement of any software Licensee may use in performing his services. Licensee hereby waives any claims regarding The Software’s incompatibility, performance, results and features, and warrants that he inspected the The Software.

9. No Refunds

Licensee warrants that he inspected The Software according to clause 7 and that it is adequate to his needs. Accordingly, as The Software is intangible goods, Licensee shall not be, ever, entitled to any refund, rebate, compensation or restitution for any reason whatsoever, even if The Software contains material flaws.

10. Indemnification

Licensee hereby warrants to hold Licensor harmless and indemnify Licensor for any lawsuit brought against it in regards to Licensee’s use of The Software in means that violate, breach or otherwise circumvent this license, Licensor’s intellectual property rights or Licensor’s title in The Software. Licensor shall promptly notify Licensee in case of such legal action and request Licensee’s consent prior to any settlement in relation to such lawsuit or claim.

11. Governing Law, Jurisdiction

Licensee hereby agrees not to initiate class-action lawsuits against Licensor in relation to this license and to compensate Licensor for any legal fees, cost or attorney fees should any claim brought by Licensee against Licensor be denied, in part or in full.

License Version: 2018-05-13

2 Likes

Definitely seems awesome! I make tons of modules and would love to sell them. Will definitely look more into this.

EDIT: I do hope this becomes actively updated and a resource everyone uses.

4 Likes

Wow, I do love what you have done here. I will definitely use it in the future.

3 Likes

Looks cool! I have been trying to find something like this.

However, how do you know that the seller will not scam you?
Like if the asset was never given (Maybe they put in a fake model) :thinking:
Would there be moderators? Or who else would have access to the model?
Would they all be quality models or just anyone can upload them :thinking: (Maybe they would be verified?)

4 Likes

We Actively moderate the site, most of the time we can hopefully refund you which comes out of our pocket from Ads from our website, Our moderators check in with our sellers randomly to make sure there actually selling the product. We do not have access to the source, If we find scamming happening by a user on our site we Remove Product, we IP Ban the seller from using our website, we contact selly.io to try to get you a refund and to get the user banned.

1 Like

That is nice to know but if you have no access to the source how do you know if they are actually selling the product? (Note : I haven’t tried out the website yet so i might not know everything)

How would you verify your account? Do you check their feed? Or it is just an account on the website?

2 Likes

Theres no login or registering on the site yet current way we moderate is thru IP Banning from cPanel and deleteing there product from mySql Database. IP Ban prevents them from accessing our site. We know whos selling if you check upload.php page where application is to start uploading requires your username, you agree to basic tos and rules,etc.

The purchase is secured by selly.io.

1 Like

Please tell us more about this service security wise. How does it work, how are you securing data, and who has access to what data?

4 Likes

We do not handle the money or the source. selly.io handles all of that (money and the source), Selly.io is and known and trusted company. Only the seller has access to this data

1 Like

This look too good to be true
This seems very cool to be able to buy assets and sell them without violating Roblox terms
Question 1: would there be an age limit for the Website?

Question 2: wut happened if a player bought an asset and sales it on Roblox.

Question 3: Would Audio be sold?

Question 4: Can you be able to gift someone the asset?

3 Likes

Gifting someone a asset is up to the seller, please contact the seller regarding that.

Theres a age limit, but for users under 13 we require consent from the parent or guardian to purchase a item from the site.

Audio can be sold.

Question 2, that will be breaking our basic terms of services and guidelines, your not allowed to re upload or sell, falls under CC. Have and questions contact the seller. the seller may allow it.

I’m sorry for the late response was working on the new purchase page which I just released and working on report.php rn.

3 Likes

Paying with robux is most likely never gonna happen I’m sorry as theres no way for us to enforce or make sure you don’t get scammed.

To report abuse head over to https://flamehosts.com/rbxtech/report.php

To start uploading head over to https://flamehosts.com/rbxtech/upload.php

4 Likes

As currently I don’t feel like creating a login/register system with dashboard everything making a hassle for it all right now I have a major headack and been developing for a long time now over past 30 hours, I decied to go with a access code.

I’m gonna add this details to faq page as im saying head as critical what should of been known.

For our support team at live chat support, email support we can’t verify your really the seller, here comes in the access code. We use the access code to know if your really the seller (product owner) or a developer for it, Supplying us lets us know you have the correct permissions from the owner to modify the product setting such as the Image, Title, file etc. We’re planning to release a new version next month and start development in a few days for a login/register system, control panel to modify your product instead of having to contact support and even Put your product there and download it in case you ever lose it. We prefer you to use a 4-8 digit code for your Access Code so it’s tough and hard to figure out. Profile Icon of your roblox character is easy to find, simply head to your profile, right click on your character and you should get something like this by copying the image url, for exmaple I’m gonna use the developer forum to grab your profile image. https://doy2mn9upadnk.cloudfront.net/user_avatar/devforum.roblox.com/dogpooieat/45/919038_2.png <— Thats your profile icon, selly.io is the site we use to manage payments etc. Simply signup create account and create your product there etc. In our release next month we will most likely stop using selly.io and use our own system so its all done on the same site domain flamehosts.com

I hope I was clear sorry.

2 Likes

Thank you for the wonderful feedback, the team at @FlameHosts.com thanks you for your wwonderful feedback.

Thats just a banner message, head back to https://flamehosts.com/rbxtech and click on any product you wish to buy.

That Error; ** Site error: the ionCube PHP Loader needs to be installed. This is a widely used PHP extension for running ionCube protected PHP code, website security and malware blocking. Please visit get-loader.ioncube.com for install assistance.**

We are aware of, engineers at the web hosting company FlameHosts are aware and notified and are fixing it, there Website error is not affecting us at all.

To purchase something for example this item, Just hover your mouse over it and click on it. In our site revamp I’ll include a button saying purchase so customers in the future like you! Don’t get confused!

3 Likes

Mhm, If your confused using selly, Please contact our support team at https://flamehosts.com/rbxtech/faq.php as this is starting to go off-topic which I hate to see the moderators bite at you.

2 Likes

Warning

Please leave any purchasing pages
We are currently under going regular 10:00 PM PDT Maintenance
We will be working on Register, Login, Control Panel, Database changes, site will be back online in 1-4 hours.

• rbxTech Engineers

What are we working on?

Brand new website inferace and design.
Core details:

• Owner can modify there product using there special access key, no more contacting support!
  • Moderation team can take action on product without contacting datastore administration
  • Product Genre
  • Discord Bot

Maintenance Completed
Total Time Spent: 6 hours

4 Likes

This sounds really good. This will help developers in need of something.

3 Likes