Introducing rbxTech!

Engineers are specified in the team, once again are you even reading the thread fully? Have any questions or concerns please contact our support team.

Once again have any concerns or questions please contact our support team, I’m a known developer in my point of view if you check my DevForum Profile.

I don’t think it’s me not reading it fully, because I’ve read the entirety of the thread (which includes replies). I think it is a matter of misinterpretation.

Source: https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us/articles/203313410-Roblox-Community-Rules

Your service breaks rule 13.2. Your service allows the sales of digital goods through an unofficial channel which is not on Roblox.

3 Likes

We do not sell the following: Robux, Trade Robux, Limiteds, games or groups

It’s abiding by the terms of services

Please stop misinterpreting the rule in your favor. The rule clearly states digital goods. This includes the sale of assets. There is currently no way to sell single assets and for a good reason.

2 Likes

Adding onto that, Roblox’s name and logo guidelines

You can use the name “Roblox” as long as the use doesn’t confuse consumers. In other words, you can refer to “Roblox” as the name of our platform, and you can use the name to show your interest in or affection for our platform.

Your web title might better fit ‘Marketplace for Roblox’ rather than ‘Robloxs Developer Market’

2 Likes

We have fixed our site to follow roblox brand guidelines, give site a moment to get out of developer mode, Anyone else replying with concerns or questions please stop ignoring what im saying go contact our support at https://flamehosts.com/rbxtech/faq.php

Simply click the live chat to contact support.

Theres no way making this unsafe in securty side or in any side lol. I’m done responding to you, Please for 80th time read the thread fully and test the side around yourself.

But this is off forum? Surely you would be allowed to ask for investments if it is free from forum fules?

Asking for investments is not gonna be added, but possibly to our advertisement system for users to use for 100% free. At rbxTech we strive to make everything free for users.

Add a support team as your site gets bigger. This will help handle your reports are properly maintain your site. Since this forum post is in a heating discussion, you should make a FAQ to make your questions clear and to prevent any further posts to reappear.

:facepalm:

We have a support team made up of:
@covaqe
@DrxpLoxs
@DaffyDavinko
@pasdalover
@durpdog123

Our Support team is our Trust & Safety and Support Team, They manage email, live chat, moderating the site, uploading products.

Our FAQ is wip. same as most features on our site.

I can see. But in my opinion this is not enough as your site gets bigger. You might want to recruit people in different time zones to accommodate different people in different countries. So your devs won’t handle reports all the way through the night.

They are in different timezones and countries, I will not say what they are in as I’m abiding by there privacy and respecting it.

I said there willing to work for free = volunteers.

What prevents a user from simply restarting their router for a new IP or even using a VPN? Any sort of IP ban can easily be bypassed.

Actually it’s a platform.

Looks pretty cool!

After I get my stuff done, I will definitely try to maybe make some assets on there. I was thinking about making essential objects, or maybe map models, don’t really know, after all, I am specialized in building, and really enjoy building, one question I have on my mind, will there be R$ purchase option, or an option to sell items for R$?

Using r$ for anything is against roblox tos

1 Like

Site Update
May of noticed some odd badges on the checkout page, theses are here to tell you there the real deal.

View what badge means by click below

Site Engineer/Database Administrator

Trusted

Premium User

Staff

We plan to release our developers doc soon to start learning how to develop games on our site! Want to get your game shown in the advertised games section? Contact support requesting for it to be added, Make sure you meet the requirements.

We fixed some site bugs to, more is to come later today!

oh boy, i can’t wait to sell some code

5 Likes