Introducing rbxTech!

Monitor our Status regarding rbxTech and FlameHosts Services here:

When did they begin to allow the posting of off-site links?

1 Like

It’s allowed in threads like community sources and this.

How will you enforce that the item a person is selling is exactly what they say? What if their specifications are wrong and I spend money on something I don’t want? Are you going to carefully curate and moderate each and every submission for fraud and incorrect information? Right now I just don’t think that’s feasible if you expect enough items to be on this site where I could use it as a proper source of assets while moderating carefully. Nobody wants to be scammed, and this website could allow for misunderstandings if someone doesn’t write their specs correctly.

How do you have proof the seller actually has the item? If they post a video, how do you know they aren’t just recording in a game? These are questions that will determine the lifeblood of your platform.

1 Like

This is just a skin over Selly? You’re not actually making anything yourself.

If I were to sell something, why don’t I cut out the middleman and do it myself?

the purpose of this website is to give a marketplace where people can post their roblox assets for sale in one place. nobody said you shouldn’t try to find people to buy your assets - this website only exists to make that easier if you choose to use it.

Hi, there! I like your idea, but I’d want to point out there already is a Marketplace that was started about 1 month ago called “Roblox Tech” so you guys might run into trouble.

Robloxtech.net

Hi your site was made on squarespace or something else I dont remember which is not really developing in my point of view as its drag and dropping and actually not able to get assets you paid for, Already messaged me this URL

I work with @bestrobloxerall, the owner of Roblox Tech as well and it isn’t made with Square Space. That is simply the loading screen, he said he hired a PHE or something developer to program a Login/Signup, Checkout, and some other stuff for it. Best himself is doing the UIs using AdobeXD. Honestly I don’t think you could create something on SquareSpace like what they are planning…

I’d love to start selling my products, but when I click the link to upload on your post, it just redirects me to the main site and theres no clear way to upload on the site.

404 Not found

I would recommend you get a domain name. But first you have to make the website exist.

Your links don’t work, it says “404 not found” could you fix that? If I could, I would 100% use this website! :smiley:

Our site moved to https://rbxtech.flamehosts.com

1 Like

I would recommend you get a dedicated domain, you can get them for around €10 and also if you have problems hosting I recommend hostblast.net you can get it for €0.50 a month. Often these free hosting providers put backdoors into hosters websites.

But amazing idea and website design looks professional and all works(as far as I can see, also I am a web developer for over 5 years.)

Some Complaints:

• When you click on an article it tells you to go to a specific website. Why can’t it just auto redirect. Effort :sweat:

• I have to switch off my ad-block(I don’t feel safe about doing this :roll_eyes:)

Well done amazing project. :+1:

1 Like

I used this site for 5 minutes and i’m so confused already, it really makes no sense and it looks sketchy. I do not trust this website at all.

1 Like

My biggest worry is the popup saying you have to switch off your ad-blocker and whenever I see this on a website I don’t know I am often careful. They also don’t have a privacy policy or terms, and they do collect information in the chat.

1 Like

Mhm, that’s why it’s so sketchy. If you’re making a website and claiming it’s “safe” then why do we need to turn off adblock? :thinking: :thinking:

1 Like

Also when you click on a link it tells you to copy a link and go there. EFFORT :sweat:

1 Like

I went on the site, and it asked me to turn off my ad blocker, I did. It still won’t let me use the website, but my ad blocker is off.