Introducing: RoHelper

No problem, But I want to know what this bot is being hosted on.

Its a massdm command used by anyone in the server with the RoHeper Administrator role, Not our fault if someone in that server abuses it, Me and the team decied to remove it. Secondly the bot is not hacked simply a user in that server misusing the command, Only mass dms users in that guild not ever guild. Thirdly the bot is online and not hacked. Fourthly usar was beta testing our bot we were monitoring all actions by it.

1 Like

Would you take commissions to make me a bot

1 Like

My Prices range from 1k-5k Robux Hit me up at drxploxs#0001

1 Like

…omg thats cheap, pls add me on dizzy
Edit: just realized there isn’t tags. Discord.

I send a request on discord. 30char

1 Like

I’d recommend closing the post then when development is completed and it is open source you post it. Right now it seems more like an ad…

1 Like

It’s in its beta testing phase and is working, were releasing our verification system later today, Our team and me work very fast.

I was asking you questions about your bot, and its security.

1 Like

I’m seeing the PLATINUM text on some of the commands. What’s that supposed to mean? Do I have to pay for it to use them? Will you also add the ability to ban players in-games using that bot? Will there be a command to announce Sondheim to all servers? Either way, nice work!

1 Like

Everything you said is correct, but we will be removing most PLATINUM restrictions on commands and making them free.

Our bot security is the best and 100% Secure.

Yes, I know but I want to know what your using to host the bot.

FlameHosts.com is what I use for database and hosting, Bot written in discord.js and verification written in discord.lua

I believe the MassDM command would full under spam and against discord bot rules/tos.

We removed the command, Thank you for the input

1 Like

That is exactly what i was looking for, thanks for releasing this to the public.
It do seem like things that is needed for roblox-servers, well done… :+1:

1 Like

How is it secure? If you say something has the best security, it probably doesn’t.

Hosted on glitch with some parts also hosted on FlameHosts.com(mostly verification and api)

This part is questionable. Discord bots aren’t very reliable when hosted with Glitch since they automatically go to sleep after 15 minutes without incoming web requests, and 12 hours of being online continuously.

How can you gaurentee uptime when the bot will drop off for at least a few minutes at least once a day.

EDIT

FlameHosts.com has shutted down due to lack of funding

Wonderful Customers we still host:
rbxTech
BloxRP
BloxRP GMOD
GMOD Servers
MC Servers
And more

What is left of their site has poor grammar and very few customers. How can we trust FlameHosts (who appear to host the database) with our data?

1 Like