Introducing Supernova Admin! A new, open-source, and customizable admin system

Green Circle with Controller 2
Supernova Admin

What is Supernova Admin?
Supernova is an administrative system created, designed, and programmed by me! I’ve been working on it since March 9th, 2024. My goal is to create an easily expandable administrative system while still being safe from tampering by other scripts.

Images

The Main UI

How can I use it?
I plan to fully release Supernova in May of 2024. First, I need to finish some functionality and improve the UI. You will simply have to add the loader into your game, change the settings, and you’re set!

Images

The loader

What are some things it can do?
In Supernova, you can create your own commands, create your own themes (probably not going to be finished soon), and more!

Images

Example Plugin

Where do I get it?
You can get the Supernova loader from the Roblox Library!

How can I contribute?
If you have any issues or suggestions, you can submit one via my GitHub repository!

5 Likes

can you add some screenshots or something so that we can see what it looks like

1 Like

Sure, I forgot to add some earlier. They should be there now.

The UI looks good, however the plugin system isn’t very clear. Looking at plugins, how would I get a targets character using the arguments?

Something like this I think. The main module has a semi-complicated function for finding players. I plan to add easier methods to work with these plugins. As of recently, I’ve been working on major UI improvements.

1 Like

(4/9/2024) What’s new in Supernova: Update 2?

• UI Redesign
  • Utility bar & Program Menu (can be disabled)
  • Bans & Ban manager
  • Plugin Improvements
  • Shutdown Command

(4/10/2024) What’s new in Supernova: Update 3?

• Chat logs
  • Main menu UI changes
  • Bug fixes
  • Credits UI
  • Changelogs UI

how many builtin commands available here? can you list it? since i’m on mobile and can’t test it yet. Thanks!

There are currently twenty-four commands available. I plan to add more soon!