Introducing Talent Hub Open Beta - New Platform to Find & Post Work!

Locking this to the parental pin is a weird feature in my honest opinion. In most developer cases this is used to prevent people from being able to make changes to your Roblox account if someone is able to get into your account, and is used by Roblox as a security precaution to leaving groups you own, and/or changing group ownership. It’s weird to me that Roblox would limit this feature based off a users security settings and remote the considerations that it is used for account security.

2 Likes

Ok, so I just remembered the #collaboration section is locking on Oct. 1st.
That’s a really bad move in my opinion…

The Talent Hub is great and all, but it’s mainly for people who want jobs, so they can apply.

I like the DevForum so I can just have my topic, and I randomly get commissions. Now you cant get commissions, and you can only really apply for something. It makes no sense to lock and then wipe the section, and even less reasons to switch - It doesn’t support HTML/Rich Text
So I cant do

this

:frowning:

Or a poll.
I also as stated cant insert images for headers…
That was a major complaint when I first started selling, my headers looked like this.

So, hopefully this is rethought. I dont want to move somewhere wh

3 Likes

Wrong. September 1st.

That’s even worse imo, bc Talent Hub is barely a good replacement to #collaboration.

Edit: nvm they delayed it

3 Likes

A few bugs that I’ve encountered while working with the Talent Hub:

1. Whenever I create a new experience under the Bio section, it doesn’t respond at all. Opening the Console tab shows me that there was a 504 error. However, when I refresh, it seems that all of my experiences have been added (and duplicates if I pressed on the Save button more than once).
  2. When editing an experience, there also seems to be no response. Opening the console tab shows me a 403 error, although, similarly to the previous issue, when I refresh, it seems that the experience is updated.

Umm…

It’s been pushed back to October 1st

Hello!

Whom or where should I contact in regards to Talent Hub moderation?

I’m not trying to report a user, I’m trying to deal with moderation taken upon myself.

Already check the support page and there is nothing under the moderation section that directly help me with it. I’ve contacted peraldon for now. Thanks.

Peraldon is not a moderator, he might be able to help you as a one-off but it’s better to go through customer support.

1 Like

I’m very, very, very, veryyyyyyyyyyyy. Well aware that he isn’t.

He was able to give me an answer, as well as contact moderation to fix something. Customer support most likely wouldn’t be been able to answer the question.

Right but if a 100 people see your message and go through this, then he won’t be able to respond reliably / at all anymore.

For anyone reading along, customer support is the way to go for scalability.

Good thing I didn’t tell anybody to do so, or insinuate.

Agreed

Wait what! what if we have an account pin for safety reasons? (I have it on)

1 Like

I understand the reason this exist but a lot of creators have an account pin as a form of extra security to their accounts. At the very least please allow us to change the " Content I can access" Option with an unlocked account pin.

Apparently account pin is a parental feature.

2 Likes

Ah alright, thanks. I find it kinda absurd it relies on account pin- since its a measure for a lot of people to protect their accounts.

1 Like

It’s being switched to parental pin due to 2FA being close to release.

1 Like

In the profile page, a “paused” status should be added for the games :joy:.

1 Like

How do you get verified?

It really helps boost your jobs and applications.

1 Like

I found out the PIN is for parents the hard way

I forgot it and roblox support says I parent needs to remove it (after a dozen suppport requests no reply)

2 Likes