Introducing Talent Hub Open Beta - New Platform to Find & Post Work!

I just got access to the hub and it looks really sick! Can’t wait to have this new way to do commisions!

1 Like

@peraldon
I have a question about the talent hub, what will be the requirements to join the talent hub? I’m not accepted yet.

2 Likes

my account on the talent hub was moderated for giving out “personal information”. i didnt give out any personal information. im confused. i added a discord server link to my profile. that was it. could someone explain why this happened? i dont understand what ive done wrong here.

1 Like

Yeah you can by clicking on your account, manage job posts and post a job.

1 Like

Yeah the mobile Talent hub UI is catastrophic

Also for me messaging is not available.

I don’t think so, I don’t use it and it’s the same for me. I mean, when I apply for a job I can send the optional message, but nothing more.

According to an above post, Discord links are not permitted.

Weird moderation message but that’s probably why.

EDIT: Seems as though this has been updated to include Discord links, probably a mod didn’t realize the update or something. Maybe appeal?

1 Like

Who is allowed access at this point in time? I’m dying to know when I’ll be able to access the Talent Hub.

2 Likes

Just got access!

But, it’s confusing to create a job.
Why wont it work with existing DevFroum Topics, ex. images?

The expire thing is also kinda weird, as forum topics last forever.

1 Like

Question, is this the account pin or something different? If I go into my security settings, I have two things here: account restrictions and account pin. Which one is this? Or can I not access it regardless of whether I have an account pin or parental restrictions or both?

1 Like

Weird. I’m still able to access it and I have the account pin enabled and I can view others’ profiles who aren’t verified.

It’s strange that you can see unverified users, but it’s normal to be able to access the hub with a pin. I have one enabled too (for secruity reasons)

1 Like

Wait. What about portfolios? I know about the experience bit, but should I move a portfolio to an external website like Google docs (due to collaboration getting deleted soon)

Note: Talent hub experience page does not save anymore

2 Likes

It happened to me, too. But I know the reason: in the “end date” field are you putting the same month and year as the “start date”. If yes, it’s due to that.

1 Like

It happens because both fields are “June 2021”. You should change the start date to May or the end date to July. I did this.

That’s peculiar then. I can recall the exact dates of me building stuff, so I’d want a date value and a time value as well.

(was built in 4 hours on 18th June 2021, 13:00-15:30 and 16:15 to 17:45)

I hope this is a good thing for all roblox developers to use.

1 Like

Cant you just copy all the buttons we have on the Devforum to the TalentHub?? I hate using Markdown lol.

Also why have you still not extended the character limit. You literally can’t make a portfolio my guy…

And on top of that you can’t view unverified users, These main problems basically render the talent hub useless😩

2 Likes

YES I GOT ACCESS, pog!

So far this seems interesting! How do I exactly make a post though?

2 Likes

Thanks for giving me access! This looks cool, it will open up many opportunities for people trying to make a living off of Roblox.

2 Likes