Introducing Talent Jam!

Just as I wanted to join a game jam. I remembered oh wai I don’t have guilded…

3 Likes

Can’t wait! I love that this will also be with the educational resources. I would love to keep building my educational game, and see if it meets the requirements.

3 Likes

Can’t wait to participate in this wonderful event!

4 Likes

I’m looking forward to this event since I haven’t really attended any before. I think this might be a good opportunity and looking forward to participating. :grin:

3 Likes

What are the rules with participating solo on both of these game jams?

2 Likes

I’m really looking forward to this! I love it when we can all collectively get involved in events like this. :grinning:

3 Likes

Connect 2022 is a separate challenge, safe to say only Talent Jam is for sure solo! Keep your eyes peeled for more details about Connect

4 Likes

You can make a Guilded account within a few minutes! It’ll be helpful to get quick announcements and make friends but not mandatory to take part in the challenge.

2 Likes

Ok but I think u need to start banning these minion bots. (Lol)

1 Like

Dude i saw this guy on every scripting topic ;-;
I wonder how he didn’t get ban yet.
Also it is my first time with Guilded.

1 Like

Its not a ui bruh its a post. and IKR. Mods asleep ig.

1 Like

i meant guy not gui i know that it’s not ui.
Didn’t know that Guilded was so similar with discord.

1 Like

Rip off I suppose. But anyways instead of guilded WHY NOT USE DISCORD? its much better!

1 Like

They said that it’s for ‘official events’. Also i think that lot’s of people have discord but not guilded.
That’s because of meaning of word ‘discord’ i guess.

1 Like

@Parranoul For the talent jam are we required to work in a team, or is working solo an option?

1 Like

Do we need teams in order to participate or can we do it solo?

2 Likes

Very exciting! Time to prepare! :smiley:

2 Likes

As specified in the OP, you’re going to be entering individually:
IMG_20220705_192951~2
(@bangbanglol2231 and @skforeign).

1 Like

Hello!

As promised, today is the official kick-off of the Education & Social portion of the Talent Jam. Below you will find a simple step-to-step guide on how to make the most of our offerings :smiley:

Step 1

Check out our Notion page! This contains all the information you need for success in Talent Jam. Be sure to bookmark this page as it updates regularly.

Step 2

Learn how to craft your unique, personal brand on Talent Hub. Get started by visiting the Educational Resources section in Notion. It has a list of resources that introduce you to Talent Hub and how to create the best profile on the platform.

Step 3

It’s time to shine. Register on Talent Hub and set up a profile that makes you stand out! All the developers are expected to have a valid Talent Hub profile in order to participate in the Talent Jam challenge. This is where we require you to display your creation. You will also provide a link to your profile when submitting your work.

Step 4

Once you finish setting up your Talent Hub profile, you can share it on Guilded. Be sure to look for a channel called Talent Hub Profile Reviews to ask for feedback. This is also the perfect way to introduce yourself!

Step 5

After completing the challenge on July 13th, add the experience to your profile!

In return for your hard work we will be giving $25 Roblox Gift cards to:

• Top 10 Beginner profiles (those without many experiences)
  • Top 10 All-Star profiles

You can find the evaluation criteria on Notion. Winners will be announced along with the result of the Talent Jam challenge.

Additional Talent Jam details and prizes will be shared on July 8, so be sure to keep an eye on our Guilded announcement channel, Notion Page, and this DevForum post for more information!

6 Likes

This looks great! Lets hope Sharkblox doesn’t make a video on it!

2 Likes