Introducing the Learn & Explore sort

Do you have to be a certain age to qualify?

2 Likes

This is a really good idea! Especially with schools being closed and all

2 Likes

beautiful addition!, now these educational games can become more mainstream.

1 Like

Just wondering, how often will the survey entries be looked at and is there a limit for how many games can be on the sort at a time?

Since the survey asks for your age and if you are under 13 locks you out of it then I would say you have to be 13+ in order for your game to be in the sort.

3 Likes

I got added. Thanks so much :heart:

so after a few days heres my thoughts on it: it generally is a fantastic idea, but some games just don’t fit into the category at all (i.e. the showcases or seemingly random simulator games) because by that definition every game is educational (i.e. lumber tycoon would teach you how lumber is made, jailbreak would teach you how to successfully rob a store (lol) etc).

2 Likes

Just saying, for anyone who was upset when they removed the old featured sort, this is a great opportunity. I was just featured not even 10 minutes ago and I’ve already broken my concurrent players record.

2 Likes

Congrats! Really hoping Roblox will consider our game. The game allows users to build with a remade Stamper Tool and allows users to explore the basics of design and scripting. We’ve also opened up to Educators who are wanting to use our advanced mechanics hidden behind a paywall for free.

1 Like

It really is a great opportunity. Best of luck with your game!

1 Like

Thanks! I was thinking it’d be more like 18 for some reason, glad it’s not. But yeah i’m over 13 and i thought it was maybe just taking all the submissions but only taking the ones over a certain age.

Does anyone know if submission are still open? Thanks.

At first I didn’t really like this update but I’ve been finding really interesting Roblox game’s lately more then any other categories thank you for adding this in it’s very useful to people like me.

You can check the link that this thread have provided, there should be a survey, i guess, about submissions.

Its 11 days from the update, but i dont see there any game, that I will put into this category.

ROBLOX posted this amazing announcement and then kinda just… forgot about the category.

Maybe you can do a category refresh every two weeks or so??? Kind of useless to have the same games sitting there until the category is taken down.

1 Like

Who says they won’t? It hasn’t even been 2 weeks since this announcement. I’m assuming they will switch it out either every 2 weeks or every month.

Is there a due date for applying or a fixed time frame that the sort will be up? I’m very excited to be working on an interactive physics simulator game that could hopefully excite people about space and orbital mechanics, but I haven’t finished yet!

Hi everyone,

We’ve introduced a wave system into this sort.
Every 2 weeks we will be reviewing new submissions for this sort (like the Play Together Sort). We will also be rotating out games that are below a certain like/dislike ratio and/or play count.

10 Likes

I’ve been busy with other tasks with a higher priority unfortunately.

We have a line up of new games that should be added by the end of this week. I’m currently messaging each of the developers with the opportunity.

5 Likes