Introducing the Learn & Explore sort

The idea is very great. I was wondering if you can add more categories like Showcases or creations and other.

1 Like

A while ago people posted some comments here saying that roblox made this then forgot about it, and then someone updated the sort. But it’s been since April. The Learn and Explore Sort was a great idea. I’d hate to see it abandoned.

3 Likes

I don’t know if this sort is still being actively maintained however I submitted an application for my Obby Trivia game:

1 Like

What are the specific requirements to get featured in this category? I know there are very detailed requirements to get featured on “Play Together”.

Read: Documentation - Roblox Creator Hub

“Game’s content is primarily educational…”

Applied for Build Island. Between the wiring system and the admin commands, Build Island allows a notice creator to express themselves with hand-crafted experiences. I believe this game may have potential in the classroom and I’m excited to share it for the Learn & Explore sort.

https://www.roblox.com/games/5672467276/Build-Island/

6 Likes

Are submissions still being reviewed? I submitted my game Tiny Town Tycoon about a month and a half ago and I have not heard anything back.

This was over a year ago. Don’t think they’re accepting anything now.

Hi @TheGreat_Scott and @Professional_D3V,

We’re still accepting games! We are reviewing games a little slower in this sort as we don’t typically get as many applications as our Play Together Sort does.

Please continue to submit your games and if we accept it, you’ll hear back from us! It can take up to 2-4 weeks to the review games.

7 Likes

Can you please add my game to the Learn and Explore page?

Troll Read Good is a game where kids run around and collect alphabet blocks to spell words.
They can win a puppy, ride a unicorn, and even buy a silly hat for their unicorn*!

Can you please take a look at it and let me know if it would be suitable for your Learn and Explore page?

Thanks!

• Lord Zorblat
    *Hat not yet available.

Does anyone look at these submissions any more?
I submitted my game 10 weeks ago, and judging by the stats, no one from Roblox had even bothered to look at it.

All due respect, that game is tragic

What should I change to make it better?

In my opinion, the game itself wasn’t a very good idea, considering like 99% of Roblox’s audience is literate, plus, who wants to purposefully learn on a gaming platform? It’s execution was also rather bad, leaving no satisfaction from completing a goal (a word, in this case) and the gameplay isn’t fun. I tried to think of this from an illiterate toddlers perspective, which seems like the audience your trying to reach, and I don’t see myself playing this for any longer then a minute. Plus, that audience is also competing with literally every Obby, Tycoon, and almighty Adopt Me and other popular games. Why learn when you can play these? The audience is just non-existent.

I wish you luck in your endevours as a developer.

Also, what does the name even mean? " Troll Read Good 2"?

What is the requirement of concurrent players needed in order to apply for the Learn & Explore Sort? Thank you

Hi @iroboplayz,

You’ll need 15 concurrent players or more to be eligible for the Learn & Explore sort.
More information on the sort & the application can be found here

7 Likes

Hey, I’m a little confused on the requirements, is the DevHub post worded wrong? It claims you need to maintain “15 daily active users”, not 15 concurrent users, which from my understanding would imply you only need 15 individual users a day to interact with your game.

1 Like

Hi The_Sink,

We’ve just updated our criteria and from now on everyone is required to have at least 15 daily active users. If you aren’t able to maintain at least 15 daily active users then when we next rotate the experiences we’ll take the experience off the sort.

6 Likes

Got it, thanks for clearing that up!

Quick question about this, is the application for this still being checked? Our group applied our game for Learn and Explore multiple times this year but never got a response regarding it. The creator sent an application for it and so did a lot of the users who play our game. We pass all the requirements so we’re a bit confused regarding the radio silence. The game is Pinewood Computer Core.

Content is primarily educational : Our game has a lot of scientific content within it.
Has a “like” ratio above 50%: Our like ratio is above 50%.
Maintains at least 15 daily active users: We maintain over usually 100-200 active users per day. (We were also in the Metaverse Champions event though that’s a bit unrelated.)

Any suggestions on what to do would be greatly appreciated, currently, we are at a loss of what to do and don’t know what we should do anymore other than keep applying.

1 Like