Introducing the New Lua Game Details Page

I recently was going to down vote a game on mobile and being used to the web view, I clicked on the right side, which is now upvote instead. I did catch my mistake, but maybe this should be changed so it’s consistent?

3 Likes

Up should’ve always been on the right, they should just match with the rest of the site.

3 Likes

Looks good. On iPad or tablet though it looks a bit off, and it doesn’t fill the display like it used to. Maybe a dark theme for the app?

Even though it’s just some UI adjustment, this is still something I’ve been waiting and wanting for so long, the mobile app is finally getting a huge improvement! :+1:

Let’s hope the app runs smoother after all Lua updates are being published!

1 Like

It’d be cool if it was just a blurry version of the game’s thumbnail, and it smoothly blended between different blurry thumbnails.

3 Likes

That would be so cool. I hope it happens!

I love how if you switch apps, rotate your device at the right times you can actually see the skybox for a frame or two

Also, another bug you can’t vote on games currently

2 Likes

I believe this would be helpful to avoid confusion when it comes to rating games on this new page: Mobile update: Thumbs down is the down arrow, but it turns green? Please change it to red

1 Like