Introducing the Verified Badge!

I hope I am able to get it, I am a veteran dev of 12 years with 75M+ visits but I don’t think I have it currently - I assume if it’s solely off hours engagement then I am currently in a dry season with lower than average so maybe another time after the big release!

2 Likes

I am fairly certain that you should receive it before 2023, since you did make Vampire Hunters, a big game on Roblox.

1 Like

Can you link to source pretty please?

1 Like

just click the verified badge of a players profile

The first one has been around since the program launched because people have been asking about it.

As for the 2nd pic, there is no info on this anywhere including the FAQ. Anyone can inspect element stuff for a funny moment but purposefully spreading misinformation isn’t fun.

1 Like

its a concept, look at the image no one said its misinformation or said roblox made that

I hope that I will not be forgotten :))

I hope I get a verified badge on Roblox one day :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Will this become open to application at all? Or will this strictly be distribution-based?

Any news on when this will be expanded? Feels like only a select few that got it, while there’s a bunch of other creators, some with major games still without it.

3 Likes

They got no requirement for the badge.

Yeah Id also like to apply Ive got over 170m visits and a peak of 10M hours logged in my game in 1 month, plus a group with 1.4m users, should be enough right?

3 Likes

lot of big devs arent even verified, They verified UGC Creators and Star Creators instead first smh

3 Likes

Maybe i have a chance to get this badge?

3 Likes

There are still no requirements :confused: they gave it to all the star creators and ugc

1 Like

sad, because im only developer :frowning:

Question, when there will be requirements to get Verified Badge?

Or at least are there any possibilities for me to get it?

1 Like

They say they are keeping the requirements a secret but they will only give the badge to people who are famous like developers, youtubers, or groups.

Will people who placed on the developer game jam competition be receiving verification?

It’s kind of weird that people I’ve never even heard of before got the badge, but the most well known and famous developer doesn’t?

5 Likes