Introducing the VFX Suite Plugin

Link - VFX Suite - Roblox (399 RBX)
HOW-TO: https://youtu.be/ux18yPxvyh8
Features:

• Better Emit and Emit Delay
  • Sequence Copier (Squash, Size, Transparency, Colour)
  • Bezier Graph Editor (with presets and controllable segments)
  • History Versioning (CTRL + Z)
  • Re-time
  • Particle/Beam Resizer
  • Trail Preview

Usage
This plugin works on Particle Emitters, Beams and Trails. When you click on an instance with any of the supported classes, the menu will open. Menu tabs may be opened/closed through the buttons on the bottom right. To toggle the entire visibility of the UI, press on the “VFX Suite” icon in the Plugins tab.

I intend on adding new features, however most utilities that Ros provides are most likely to not be implemented.

UI

Feel free to suggest features or report any bugs to me!

70 Likes

Personally ifeel like the GUI is too small for what it does. Iprefer Ros particle editor because its a good size to see what you can do, you should prolly try ta implement a bigger GUI scaling. Otherwise, lookin great :+1:

2 Likes

Give this man an award. He made all vfx designers a lot more powerful.

2 Likes

this looks nice, good job! also i like your vfx

1 Like

This plugin is all-around amazing! One small issue that I have with it is that the UI is REALLY small. It’d be cool if you could have it to where you can resize the UI elements on your screen, or you could have a number for the UI elements size can scale off of. Other than that, stunning work!

Great work! I initially had sought to make a comprehensive editor, in-fact I kind of put the idea out there. I did not have the time to do this, and probably would have not gone through with it. Thank you for the effort, also, I have a few ideas for expanding this plugin if you’d like to collaborate!

I’ve been using this plugin for a while, great plugin btw. Is there any way to pull the settings from a particle that I’ve worked with? For example, I have to guess the size of the particle if I want to make a slight adjustment to it, I’d prefer if there was a button somewhere to load existing data

Would love to buy this but roblox’s new plugin marketplace update where you can only do real life currency makes me reluctant to buy it. I would but my creator earnings arent enough to be devEx but enough that i can buy things to make my work better. Thanks roblox!

Ima keep it a buck, I am not a fan of paid plugins but this one is definitely worth it. The price for this is perfect imo. Had to redo my explosion VFX for my game and this made the process actually enjoyable and easier.

10/10

I may be using it wrong but is there a way to view the current size, squash etc and then make edits? its really hard to make edits to particles i’ve already created with this plugin