Introducing WinterWizard7

Hello there!

My name is WinterWizard7, but you can call me Winter. It has been a few months, since I was given the opportunity to join the Developer Relations Team. After a warm welcome from team members and developers alike, I’m finally ready to introduce myself on the DevForum!

Unlike some of my colleagues on the Developer Engagement Team, I am rather new to this environment. So far, I have been astonished getting to know how dynamic and well-connected this community truly is. I admire that the DevForum really shows how the developer community cares and helps each other, instead of just the popular games. From replies of pure hype on announcements and professional building portfolios to cohesive constructive feedback and even some passionate input on every other category, you are indeed the driving force that moves us.

I am more than grateful to be here within an incredible team and an awesome community, and look forward to the great experiences to come. My main goal will be to learn, adapt and grow even further so I can always provide positive guidance to those in need and a fun engagement with our developers. Keep the amazing work you guys do and know that it is a pleasure to work with you all, as you know how to make a friendly and inspiring community.

Thank you all for reading this far and for your support! :smile:

WinterWizard7

364 Likes

Nice to meet you! We’ve talked a few times before I think

26 Likes

Although we haven’t directly communicated thus far cough but maybe you’ve seen a large amount of flags from me, welcome on board to the team! We’ll be in your care. :slight_smile:

37 Likes

It’s the Flagging dude!!

Nice to meet you, WinterWizard7! :smile:

What EPIC spells do you have for us?

30 Likes

Colbert really loves flags. I heard he has over 100 flags.

16 Likes

Nice to meet you! Hope you enjoy it here!

11 Likes

Welcome! It’s nice to meet you.

Being a Wizard during winter must be cool because you can use spells to keep yourself warm. :eyes:

16 Likes

Yay, more people in the Developer Relations Team!

Welcome to the Roblox Developer Forum!

8 Likes

Hello! Welcome to devrel. Hope to see posts from you!

10 Likes

Welcome, @WinterWizard7. Nice to see that you’re warmly welcomed in our community. Hope you have fun.

8 Likes

Welcome to the team! :smile:

10 Likes

Hi nice to meet you for the first time :wink: cant wait to see how much you help the community!

8 Likes

Nice to meet you, Winter! I hope to see future posts from you! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Welcome to the community! Nice to meet you, and hopefully you’ll enjoy your time here!

8 Likes

Welcome to the community WinterWizard7! Thanks for keeping devforum a civil place

7 Likes

Hello and Welcome to Roblox Devforum,
I can see that you have join Roblox Devforum a long time ago so…
I wanna introduce about myself:
Hello, I m Rising or you can call me “Rise or Last”
I m builder that made a cool and excellent model but sadly, I m not good on scripting because I never script in my life before except watching Roblox tutorial on youtube.
and I was wondering where is your companion asks a wizard and what kind of spell did you learn from? is it from admin? hobbit?
no one knows but I do know that you helping a lot of people in the devforum :wink:

anyway, if you want to tell me something go ahead I really like to read all about you and also the community. so… yeah nice to meet you and welcome to Devforum. have a nice day :wink:

11 Likes

Welcome to the DevForum @WinterWizard7! I am happy to see you here :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Welcome, WinterWizard! Hope you brought ice!

7 Likes

Welcome to the community. :hugs:

6 Likes

No way…
A similar ICE USER???
Welcome!

7 Likes