Introducing WinterWizard7

A new DET? Welcome, and hope it’s not too warm outside for summer.

9 Likes

Hello there, Winter! You certainly did a nice job with handling flags, and I would like to thank you again for wishing me a happy birthday. I hope you will enjoy your job as a Developer Engagement Team member!

6 Likes

Oh hey WinterWizard! We’ve talked a bit when I flagged my topic for off topic in feature requests. Great to have you here and hope you do a great job!

6 Likes

New Roblox staff member, good! Welcome!

I always wonder how many players will join to the Roblox staff team before me… Now I know I’m like 0.1% closer to becoming an admin… I will some day be an admin… I predict maybe 10 years…

7 Likes

We got a new Roblox Developer Relation member!! Welcome to the Developer Forum!

6 Likes

Hello! It’s nice to have you in our community! I already know you because of the millions of posts I report every day, lol. You introduced yourself to us at least 1-2 months later after you got hired (I guess, based on the report responses messages I receive), but it’s never late! Anyway, have a nice day and welcome to Roblox!

7 Likes

Hope to see something different from you and the others.

5 Likes

Welcome to the crew! :slight_smile:
Make yourself at home! -whispers- but not too much, we don’t have wizardly magic here… :wink:

5 Likes

Welcome! Hope you feel at home here, looking forward to getting to know you. Love your avatar! :grinning:

5 Likes

Salutations, over there. Enjoy your contribution :)!

5 Likes

Hey there! Bbrrrrr. :cold_face: :mage: Just kidding! Welcome to the team.

5 Likes

Welcome to the community. :dizzy: :dizzy:

5 Likes

Welcome aboard! You seem a pretty chill and cool staff member.

8 Likes

I think I remember you from a roblox game… I don’t remember what game though!
Anyways nice to have you here!

6 Likes

Heyo, welcome to the community!

Cool name by the way, kinda jealous :eyes:

6 Likes

Cool. I like your username! Great to have you here.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your time here!

5 Likes

Welcome to the community! :grinning: It’s nice to meet you!

6 Likes

Oh hey winter, I’ve seen you a lot in my DMs when I get flagged lol.

5 Likes

The blue words are puns!

All [color=#3296fa]HAIL[/color] to the mighty WinterWizard7!

You seem super [color=#3296fa]COOL[/color] like, really, dude!

Can you please make winter more snowy this year? We haven’t had much snow in years!

[color=#3296fa]Elsa[/color] if you don’t, global warming will take over and global warming sucks:frowning_face:

Jokes and puns aside, greetings!

Thank you for…thanking us, but we couldn’t have done it without the @DevRelationsTeam, including you! Can’t wait to read your announcement posts.

27 Likes