Introducing WinterWizard7

Hey there, Winter. I’ve seen you lurking I totally didn’t get notified from you regarding my flagged post. But anyways, I’ll be looking toward to seeing you around :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hello, and welcome to the community! You’re definitely going to be a :snowflake: cool :snowflake: addition to the Devforum and the Dev Engagement Team! :smiley: :+1:

also, i haven’t seen you from flagged posts, only you closing posts, lol

5 Likes

Hey, there
Welcome to the community! :grinning:
It’s great :smiley:

5 Likes

Welcome!

We’re so happy to have you apart of the amazing team!

Cheers,

5 Likes

Welcome! can’t wait until I get flagged again and we can talk :smiley:

5 Likes

:call_me_hand::call_me_hand: SUHHHH DUDE :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

Seriously though, welcome to the community! unfortunately, you won’t see me much since i uhm… never get flagged :cold_sweat:

5 Likes

Welcome, but I swear you’ve been in Dev En for a while now… :laughing: Anyways welcome to Roblox! :smiley:

2 Likes

Welcome to the community! :mage:

2 Likes

Hello! I believe I have seen you on the Developer Forums before. Well, welcome to the community! :smile:

2 Likes

Ah yes, hello! Welcome to the devforum community! :slight_smile: even though i’ve seen you somewhere here

2 Likes

Hello and nice to meet you! :wink:

2 Likes

Welcome welcome WinterWizard7!

Welcome to this developer forum friendly helping community! :smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to the community. I’m sure it’s pretty daunting to be unfamiliar in an environment as energetic as this, but just from reading your post, I think you’ll adjust to/ fit in the community swimmingly! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

welcome! I can’t wait to see what magic you have for us! :wink:

2 Likes

Hey WinterWizard7,
It’s very nice to meet you, I can’t wait to see you on the DevForum more often! I love your introduction as it was friendly and very nicely done! I see your a wizard, that’s interesting… anyways, Welcome to the DevRel Team! And enjoy your time here with the community! I know you been here for quite some time but now it’s official. I hope to see you around more!
I feel like I’ve seen you already on the DevForum doing your job… hmmm.
See you around! I hope.
Welcome to Roblox and the DevForum community… and… bye?? lol

1 Like

Um… Isn’t it like summer now?

Whatever, welcome @WinterWizard7!

2 Likes

Welcome to the community gamer. Glad to have you!

3 Likes

Awesome! Can’t wait to see what you contribute.

2 Likes

Welcome to devforum Winter!
I think there’s only one thing to say:

Thanks for letting us know. We agree there is an issue and we’re looking into it.

:pizza:

8 Likes

Welcome and nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy your time and get to know everything and everyone a little better than you already do.

2 Likes