Introducing WinterWizard7

Welcome to the community. I look forward to seeing you around. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to the Dev Forum! All :snowflake: hail :snowflake: WinterWizard7!

3 Likes

Dude, It’s not winter yet…
Anyways, hello, my good sir, and welcome to the community!

2 Likes

You and @lvl100superburrito will make an unstoppable team of burritos and wizards!

Welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

I’m sure you will be a lovely asset to the Relations Team. :roblox_light:

1 Like

hello winterWizard7 I hope you are doing very well and that you make our community better and it was a pleasure to meet you a greeting

1 Like

Welcome, Winter!

I don’t believe we’ve met before, My name is helperobc.

Make yourself comfortable; also, do you like Hot Coco? I heard the café has some great Hot Coco.

Between you and me, I personally have never tried their Hot Coco, only their coffee.

1 Like

Sorry for getting mad each time i got a post taken down with a message of you :frowning:
Late welcome! Sorry for being a hardhead guy sometimes, i hope you stay here for a long time! :+1:
Also, sorry for the Micro-Bump, i needed to reply this :wink:

1 Like

Did you know that there’s a appreciation thread of you going on in Lounge? https://devforum.roblox.com/t/657349

1 Like

Welcome to the Developer Forum Winter! Sorry for the late reply!

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know. We agree there is an issue and we’re looking into it.

^^^ A phrase that none other than WinterWizard7 says. (well yeah the other DET members say it but ye)

3 Likes

Welcome to roblox! We’re incredibly happy to see what you can bring to the table for developers like myself around the world!

1 Like

Welcome Winter! Nice to meet you! :smile:

2 Likes

Hello Winterwizard7 We Both Have Mastered Magic! :smiley:

1 Like

You are a great person you help me with all of my question thanks you so much

1 Like

Welcome to the community. Enjoy your stay!

1 Like

I didn’t know my favorite season played Roblox!

In all seriousness, welcome Winter. I’m glad to see you like it here.

1 Like

Yeah, I know this is a late response. But I totally agree, WinterWizard7 is a wonderful person. Totally understand with everything, and takes time to deal with problems. Etc.

3 Likes

Really, @WinterWizard7 is a good mod, if i flag a post breaking the rules, he taked any action to this users. Keep it up!

2 Likes

I don’t really know what to say other than welcome, so welcome!