1 Like

Welcome WinterWizard7!

Spells

The Developer Relations Team
Winter, Like your username.
(Insert Frost Spell Here.)

I love a new member, totally!

1 Like

With the tough news, it’s nice to see such a warm welcome from the community.

2 Likes

From a winter knight (such as myself) to the new arriving WinterWizard, I welcome you and wish you a great time in this new journey!

2 Likes

It is nice to meet you Winter. Welcome.

1 Like

Hello Winter, I really am glad you go t to join the devforums, thank you for helping out the community & everything that you have done, it is a pleasure to have you here with us :smiley:

1 Like

UNLISTED MAY 23

All jokes aside, loving seeing all the helpful contributions you have provided to Roblox’s diverse community so far.

1 Like

Wassup!! Not sure what dev engagement does ,but good luck.

Dev Engagement (a sub team of Dev Relations) are responsible for moderating the devforum.

2 Likes

@WinterWizard7 Welcome to the Roblox Developer Forum! It’s a pleasure to have you in the community :smile:

1 Like

Hello Winter!!! Welcome to the Dev Forums! Amazing username xD!!! It is a pleasure to meet you!

2 Likes

So your that Wizard that invented Winter… Good job mate!

Seriously welcome to the Dev Forums!

1 Like

Welcome to the developer forums, Winter :smile:

Awesome to see that the team is continuing to expand and add new amazing members, and I hope that you will enjoy staying here! I guess there’s only one thing left for me to say:

Winter Is Coming.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Dev Forums Winter!

It is a pleasure to meet you and to have you with us, I can’t wait to see what you contribute while you’re here!

Hey uh also can you not use your magical winter wizard powers over here, please? heheh

1 Like

Yes, definitely helpful moderator that can talk with developers. Glad finally a person like you is here!

1 Like

I find that the best part of the DevForum; you can make a post and hear from varying experience and perspectives, and you don’t have the annoying “oMg a DevElPOR i KnOw!1!!”

It’s so nice to see the community blend in, so we hope you feel right at home here at the DevForum. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey man, that just means you’re doing your job right.
High-five! :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: :cool:

okay guys maybe i wont get flagged now

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum mate I hope to see you around.

2 Likes

Hi WinterWizard7 can you flag my post personally so I can get a DM from you. Thanks.

2 Likes

Wow, welcome to the Devforum community! I wonder what spells or potions you have in store for us!

2 Likes