Introducing workFrame - A full system for your cafe or restaurant

The interface is being redesigned, should be up and running within the week. All the other features still work.

1 Like

I know, I have a plan for this.

Hey, I might use this, but are you still working on this anymore?

Can’t wait to see the UI’s!

I’ll be sure to play around with it when I open up my restaurant.

What will workFrame premium have that the regular one does not? :face_with_monocle:

Hey this project was abandoned a while back.

If this poll gets 25 people saying they want it back, I’ll work on it again.

well
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

I hope you do bring it bad it would be very nice

Can you post pictures of the UI itself. There are a lot of settings, but people might wonder if the theming goes with their cafe.

Oop, I just saw you abandoned it. Sorry!

i recommend u continue this its really helpful!

I like this concept but I don’t think I’m going to be using this for my up-and-coming cafe. I don’t like the fact that there is a built-in admin command system that a rank and above can use, because admin & moderation perms matter. I don’t want an MR banning people, it would get abused heavily. Other than that this is a great start for groups, but like I said I don’t think I would be using this.

Hey, I totally understand, but you’ll be happy to hear that, no, that isnt how it works.
We do not include an admin system, the admin perks are for skipping music tracks and other upcoming features (if decided to continue updates)

Ohh. That makes more sense, you should make that more clear in the script and in the post.

Yeah, sorry about that. I can see where you would think this.

While the resource itself is great, at the same time, it isn’t. Roblox cafes and restaurants are unique and want consistency within their games. That’s why they hire UI creators and scripters so they can have their own unique way of building and running their games. It’s not like Basic Admin, as it is mainly invisible to the customer’s eye, it’s primary resources that need to be designed carefully by the owner to match the game’s design.

I 100% agree. This source is for those who have 0 robux, not able to spend money to commision artists, scripters or builders and is just an easy way to get started. I did not make this to replace cafe systems, more to create ease for owners who don’t have the resources.

Looks like 25 people want workFrame
So okay then lmao

ill work on it again
planned features:
new ui
better services and features
workFrame premium
and more! (suggest)

1 Like

One of the first things you learn as an exploiter is how to block Remotes, the second thing you learn is to spoof scripts, convincing game scripts that it still exists.

I know a large amount about exploits, and I can gurantee that not every exploiter even knows what a Remote is, or better yet how to block them.
Spoofing scripts, I’d also say the same for.

workFrame’s anti cheat isn’t meant to rebrand the entire anti cheat industry, it’s a simple anti exploit for beginners that doesn’t need any setting up.

Snipped
Just making sure you are aware.