Introduction thread for new forum members

Hmm, if I had to take a guess without looking it up…I’d say, 1.20 MB? Maybe 1.30.

3 Likes

I’m new here and very glad to be a part of the Developer Forum. I’m a video producer and editor out of Austin, Texas and I make trailers and motion graphics for ROBLOX studios. I’ve been editing videos for 6 years and I’m currently working with DEVTEAM6 on their game Fireteam

5 Likes

Hey everyone, my name is nowname or you can call me Kyle.

I’ve done some cool things and have had some great opportunities on the site.
I would love to meet a lot more people here.
I’m very friendly so don’t be shy to talk to me!

Again, thank you for accepting me, bye!

4 Likes

(Boy aren’t I late)

Hi I go by Zela, glad to be here.

Good with graphic design and illustration whether it is 2D and 3D space as well as branding a product (But im mostly the artsy fartsy type) I enjoy drawing alot and I’ve been around ROBLOX for quite a long time.

Again Nice to be here

9 Likes

Hi I’m Iiau, and I’d never thought I’d get in the devforums but here I am now!

Can’t wait to jump in the devforums and meeting the talented ROBLOX developer community :smiley:

5 Likes

You’re close, depending on the system and format obviously. If I remember correctly MSDOS 3.5 floppies stored around 1.44MB.

2 Likes

Aw darn, I thought I had it!

2 Likes

Hi everyone!, I’m Expressor.

I joined Roblox back in 2012 after finishing a google search for “Free online building game”, and went right into building places (of course out of stamper, which later became a bad habit). But since then, I’ve definitely improved my building skills and have gotten more and more involved on the website.

I like to surprise players on what can be accomplished on Roblox through detail and realism through my work (and yes, it will actually lift :slight_smile: )

I’m very excited to be here and to be a part of the team/family.

Thank you. :v:

17 Likes

sorry, i didn’t post here yet because i didnt know about this!

hiya! my name’s pix, or pixel. my usernames nexusium though. i’m a builder who has some weird obsession with sea creatures. i joined roblox in late 2013, and since the start of 2014 i’ve been building. i usually work with other people because you can’t really make a game without a scripter.

glad to be here and i’m looking forward to my experience here!

(edit: fixed a typo)

7 Likes

Greetings,
I’m tallroblox1 and I’ve been on ROBLOX since 2010. Since then I’ve been practicing my building and design skills. Sadly, I’ve never really got into scripting/coding since it takes a lot time. Anyways, with the help of the Developers Forum I hope it will be useful tool on developing on ROBLOX.
That’s all for now!

5 Likes

Hello! I just want to say that I’m glad to be apart of the Developer Forum. I’d like to just give a brief background of myself. I started playing around 2011-2012 and I have loved building production shows. I started to begin taking this path seriously after I started to get my group to grow and create a fun environment for everyone who comes to my events. I am a builder, not that much of a scripter, but I also love to do renders of ROBLOX characters and places. In the future, I hope that I can do more and learn more from all of you. Thank you!

6 Likes

Patiently waiting for the next wave of members :l

5 Likes

Same.

4 Likes

What makes you a professional gamer

3 Likes

That GFX is hot. I love it :smiley:

4 Likes

Thanks!! <3

2 Likes

Did anyone get let in this round? o_o

A ton of people seemed to get an email inviting them into the new program. Strange.

Hi! I just got into the devforums and wanted to post an introduction thread for the people who don’t know me.

I’m a scripter on Roblox, and I’ve made a few games before (https://www.roblox.com/games/625214705/Obstacle-Paradise1 and https://www.roblox.com/games/895430650/NEW-The-Case-Game1). I’ve been on Roblox since 2009 and have met a lot of great people since then! :smiley:

I know some people have had bad interactions with me before and I want to put all that behind me now. I know some of you still won’t like me very much, but I’ll try my best to improve my image and act more professional now! If anyone wants to ask me anything or just talk, DM me on Discord (ByDefault#2320) or on Twitter (@ByDefaultRoblox).

Thanks for the opportunity to allow me to fix anything I’ve done wrong in the past, and I’d love to get to know more of you guys!

8 Likes

Hello, hello!

My name is Xeryn, and I’ve been a registered member on ROBLOX for almost 5 years now. I’m more than pleased to join this wonderful community and I am very grateful for the opportunity.

I am a clothing designer on ROBLOX and have been one for as long as I have been playing the game (feel free to check my work out here: xeryn.carbonmade.com). I am also a builder and UI designer secondarily, and I’m looking forward to keeping up to date and communicating with everyone on here about those subject areas well.

Looking forward to getting to know you all. Have a wonderful day!

3 Likes