Introduction thread for new forum members

I have no idea how long ago I sent in my info in hopes of joining a more… advanced forum… it’s nice to know that I was accepted.
I’ve been working on a lot of small projects nobody ever sees and so I was unsure if I would be invited.
As of late I have been moving more in the direction of Unity and a bit away from ROBLOX but perhaps this will bring me back.

4 Likes

Hooray! You’re finally here, welcome to our big family!

1 Like

Hi I’m Crimson_Foxx I’ve been scripting on ROBLOX for 3 years, building for 5-6 years, and UI designing for roughly 2 years. I like to make realistic city games. Time to time I like to build and script random challenging projects to learn more.

3 Likes

Welcome and happy birthday :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hia! I’m Nazoku, usually go by naz. I’ve been on ROBLOX for about 7 years now, although my first 2 years were on an account I have forgotten about. I have been building since I joined the website, and think that I can make some pretty amazing stuff. I’m also an artist on any free time I have. I’m glad to be apart of this community or people who share a similar interest as me, as you don’t see people like this everyday! Anyways I hope I can help out and learn some more.

5 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Uhm, I think this is where you put your intro thing right?
Hello, I’m Shining_Diamando (more known as Rerumu). I’m excited to be part of the community and hanging out with everyone here.
I’m a scripter (more fancy non-game related scripting) and I spend an unhealthy amount of time in Studio. There’s not much to really know about me but I enjoy a good talk about programming and computer related stuff.
I also post code every once in a while on my github profile.
Anyways see y’all around.

3 Likes

Haha finally! I’ve been trying to get on the forum for a few years now. I really appreciate the dev community, especially the YouTubers who make videos! Thanks for helping my friends and I get started!

Welcome! I’ve seen some of your stuff and I think it’s excellent.

2 Likes

Hi there! I’m Game I just came to this group as I am new and very excited to get started, I am very proud to be in this fourm and can’t wait to get started and meet new people!

3 Likes

(I’m not sure what to say, actually. I’m so excited to be a part of this with you guys!! Thank you for accepting me!)

Hello, I’m Kariu! I’m a 17 year old aspiring artist and I hope to go to college for digital art in the future! I’ve played ROBLOX for about eight years now and ROBLOX was what inspired me to pursue digital design as a career. I do digital art mainly for my friends on twitter, but I hope I might be able to work with one of you in the future!

I hope I can be a great addition to this forum and thank you so so much!image

20 Likes

Hello! My name is Crack498 (aka Manel Navola), 18 year old music producer and amateur coder, very happy to join the devforums and I can’t wait to meet all the new people :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hello everyone!! My name’s SINNERIOT and i’m super happy to be part of the Dev forum!!

I’m an artist who specializes in making digital art. I’ve drawn quite a few ROBLOX-related things in the past, including game thumbnails and just general commissions.

I’m hoping to maybe find even more cool devs to work with and make art for! I’m so stoked to be here and I hope we can be pals! :wink:

(If you’re interested in checking out some of my stuff, i’m on twitter under the same username!)

10 Likes

Hello everyone!! I just got my invitation email, and I am so thrilled to finally be granted admission to this forum three years after I (amateurishly) applied for the very first time. It’s refreshing to know that alas, my hard work has paid off. :grin:

But anyway, about me: My name is twinny4u92, I’ve been a Robloxian since 2008, and I’m mostly known for retexturing. In gross, 32 of my creations have been published to the Roblox catalog. I have most notably created iconic items such as the Galaxy Girl, Virtual Commando, and Galaxy Adventurer, and I also created the Omega Rainbow series. Additionally, I dabble in UI design - I can’t say much about my work yet, but you’ll certainly hear more about it soon! :wink:

Again, I am so honored to finally be a part of this community, and I am eager to see what the future holds. Blox on!

11 Likes

Awrite troops! I’m excited to be part of this community and hope to pick up a few tips during my stay. It’ll be great to meet new people and hopefully work towards a great experience for the general roblox community.

Cheers for having me here despite my admins accidently banning Lilly_S because they thought she was an exploiter.

4 Likes

Woah, I actually got in!
I am icey4479s and I am an animator! I have been doing it for about 6 months now and happy I could carry the skill to the dev forums!

7 Likes

Hey guys,

First of all, I’d like to say it’s an honor to be here, and I will strive to become an active and involved member of the forum. I’m quite new to ROBLOX - I joined in 2014 - but I have learned much since then, and I’ll hopefully be able to learn even more through all of you. I’m a scripter, and a programmer in general. I’m comfortable with several languages, but Lua is the one I enjoy coding in the most. While I haven’t worked on any big front-page game, I focus on small-scale projects and coordinate development teams within some groups and guilds.

Let me know if you’d like to know anything else!

7 Likes

oh hi ive seen you a lot on my twitter feed, welcome !

1 Like

welcome kariu !!! great to have ya in the devforums !

1 Like

Hi! I’m JackOfAllTrades101 and I’m a scripter. I’ve been scripting on Roblox since I was 13 after being inspired by so many amazing games on the site and I’ve been gradually improving myself everyday that I’ve done so. I am 18 now and going to college with the intentions to still code anything I have in mind on Roblox and outside Roblox. I’m glad to have been accepted into this community and I’m thrilled to witness the opportunities it may have in store for me. I also hope to meet and get to know as many of you as possible!

7 Likes