A bit late but welcome my dude!

1 Like

Thanks! :smiley:

2 Likes

Welcome!!

1 Like

Thanks.

2 Likes

Also Welcome everyone else who got in! Hope you can contribute to the devforums in a good way!

1 Like

Nice to have you here with us!

1 Like

Hey, I’m Jared, or TheFurryFish, and I have been playing Roblox since 2011. I first discovered it from an advertisement on a website in late 2010, and from there, I became pretty addicted to playing, and I certainly made time to do so.

In my early stages of learning how to script and build, I was pretty reliant on others, and free models, as resources to learn from. I got my ambition to develop from wanting to make things myself, without having to rely on others to make it for me, along with my ever increasing interest in scripting.

I strive to continue learning new things and to contribute to the community in any way I can. In terms of what my role is in the community, I would say I am fairly well rounded. I can create graphics and build, but I have a focus in scripting and GUI design.

I have been eager to join the Developer Forum for a while, and now that I am finally in, I can’t wait to contribute and make it a better place.

6 Likes

Welcome to the Forums! :smiley:

3 Likes

If you were attempting to come up with a memorable username, you definitely succeeded. Welcome to the forums! xD

3 Likes

Welcome!!

3 Likes

Welcome! Feel free to shoot me a DM if you want help learning more about CFraming. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome!!

4 Likes

I’m so late but welcome :heart:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums, new members! :grinning:

3 Likes

So, I’m MakkieMon. Nice to meetcha all.

I guess I was just building on roblox in games for like 7 years for fun and one day met a dev that said, “eh, you can be doing this for actual games.” Hard to take that I’ve made it this far and going to RDC as well. I appreciate being accepted as a member! I hope to further my skills beyond building and reach the top! Already added a few more skills to my list like graphic design/UI Design, and mechanics design. Working on learning scripting, animation, and composing music. :smiley: Thanks for the opportunity!

6 Likes

Welcome!!

2 Likes

Hello, I’m phoca
I found roblox while I was playing a flash game in 2009 and I accidentally clicked on a roblox ad, then automatically I loved roblox.

When I found roblox, I always wanted to make funny games, but they were bad. Until in 2013 I tried to have an achievement system, but I never found one, so I needed to learn how to script to use the Data Persistence

I’m trying to make single player games, I love to write stories and I want to use them to make people feel emotions and make them enjoy those stories. With my friend, we own a group for the spanish community called Español. It’s very successful, It have 72k members, but we are trying do the best to bring them fun games, hangouts to make new friends and we are trying to make them keep their identity from a world that is globalized and is trying to tell them that their culture, country or life is wrong or is not the best.

Inside the developer community I’m a programmer, I want to think that I’m good as UI designer.

I would like to thank you for inviting me to the forum.:grinning:

10 Likes