Introduction thread for new forum members

Oh no a noob has entered the dev forums

4 Likes

The best noob around :wink:

6 Likes

Nah Corey has that role

5 Likes

Hi, I entered into the Developer Forums a few days ago but havenā€™t had time to actually look around until just yesterday.

I joined Roblox back in 2010 but I never really stepped into the development realm until last year. Iā€™m a decent builder and I got my foot in the door with scripting but I really need to learn and improve on CFraming.

Iā€™m happy to be a part of the DevForum community and Iā€™m excited to be surrounded by other developers that are equally as excited about developing as I am.

5 Likes

Welcome!

3 Likes

Welcome to the community!

4 Likes

Hello! I was supposed to join in November but i got the invite today!
I found roblox in 2013 on a youtube video, at first i thought it was a random game about a pizza murder , i tried it out and i got hooked, for a brief moment i forgot my password for like a year, and i came back in 2014, in 2014 i started making silly freemodel games , it was a time that i knew nothing. It was only in 2015 that i learned how to build details and from there on i built and built, in 2016 i started making drawings and in 2017 I started Blender and making meshes, and now in 2018 im learning how to script.
Currently i can do building, UI design , 3d modeler and animations, iā€™m happy to be in this community!

4 Likes

Welcome!! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello! I found Roblox because one day I searched ā€œonline games to playā€ because I was bored and Roblox was the first result. I got started with Roblox Development because I remember thinking of a game idea one day and decided to try and make it. My current goal is to get better at gui design so that it properly scales on different devices. The majority of the time I spend developing is Programming things, but I occasionally do guis and building.

4 Likes

Welcome!!

2 Likes

Iā€™m new to the Roblox Devforum. Iā€™ve been waiting so long for a response and today was finally the day!
I Build stuff. yep. Iā€™ve been doing it for a while now, I didnā€™t start using my builds for games until about last September or so. Canā€™t wait to meet the other developers here and learn more about development. I draw (Usually cartoons) and love Nintendo games. if anyone wants to check out my builds, have a few showcased in the ā€œCreationsā€ section on my profile inside of games :slight_smile:

1 Like

Whatā€™s up dudes! Itā€™s finally the day that I get to sit down in my chair typing stuff that developers will most likely see! Itā€™s been one of my dreams to be here, and look where i am! Thank you very much for accepting me into the forums! :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve been in ROBLOX Since 2014, Not that long but ye. I started development in 2014 and my builds were like most first builds, unanchored, bad, and something i could improve on, I started it because I felt like it was cool to put parts together. My current goal is to make better builds and get very good at building, Iā€™m a builder yup! I think thatā€™s it. All my head could think of as of right now.

Iā€™m looking forward to meeting new developers and getting to know this community and others well. My works/old works are on my profile and usually twitter, Itā€™s my username. Once again, Thank you!

2 Likes

Welcome @BlueSpirit2099 and @marioredtoad, Hope you have a fun stay at the DevForums. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Thanks!

3 Likes

Thanks haha

2 Likes

I found Roblox one day when my brother started playing it I later really got interested in it.
When I got builders club I started developing but I didnā€™t know how but I had fun adding in free models and such.
My goals are to make a fun and good quality game for the Roblox community.
I am a builder and programmer.
Thank you for accepting me in.

3 Likes

Welcome!!

Welcome to the community!

Hi, Iā€™m Xuleos. I have been a member of ROBLOX for 3 years (yes I am a new boy stop shaming me). I started to get into developing in late 2016 when I learned about Blender and how to create some nice little renders. Since then I have learned to code in Lua and Javascript.

I look forward to being a part of this great community. Thanks so much for inviting me.

4 Likes