Introduction thread for new forum members

Welcome everyone!

2 Likes

Thank you very much!

2 Likes

Greetings, fellow Robloxian wizards!

Reporting into the Dev Forum is Mark901, a creator of classic Roblox titles that reached the front page in their heyday including Mining Sector and the WarBlox series; after a number of years leading competitive clans and traveling the world, he returns to solve Robloxā€™s greatest continuity mysteries in a holy quest to return light to the realm of the plastic man!

ā€¦Teasers aside, a big hello to the community and kind thanks for my acceptance into the forums :D

Regards,

• Mark901 :3

Welcome on-board, if you got any questions my PMs are open.

Welcome to the devforum.

Welcome!!

Iā€™d be happy with 5, lol.

1 Like

Lol! I would too, that is just my ultimate goal. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, everyone! It is an honor to finally become a part of this outstanding community on Roblox. I am looking forward to meeting new people, learning new tips and tricks, and becoming a helpful member in this community. I am a Builder, a Clothing Designer, and a GFX Designer.

How did I find Roblox? I found out about Roblox after my friend introduced me to it in 2014. Heā€™d show me how to play the game and Iā€™d play as a guest occasionally. I still wasnā€™t very interested in the game until 2015, when I saw some really nice games such as Cinderingā€™s Roblox High School, dued1ā€™s Pizza Place, etc. (Before then, I just played some random obby games and stuff.) I stopped playing after a while but came back in 2016 on the account I use today, Bklop777.

How did I get started developing on this platform? Well, I began building in July of 2017. Once again, as a beginner, I was terrible. I didnā€™t really know much about building. I started to learn more after returning from my three month break from Roblox and now Iā€™d say Iā€™m a pretty decent builder. Nowhere near the best, just decent.

My goals on the platform are to have fun building and possibly make a cool interactive game with my friends. I canā€™t do it alone since I canā€™t script, haha. My goals arenā€™t too ambitious, Iā€™m fine with just being another guy on the developer community. Thatā€™s all, see you around!

2 Likes

Welcome to the community, such a pleasure to have you here! :slight_smile:

Welcome!!

1 Like

Welcome to the community!

2 Likes

Pleasure to meet you.

2 Likes

Hello, It seems I got the invite two weeks ago but Iā€™ve been on vacation and didnā€™t really check by now, hehe.
My name on Roblox is HoloTense, but I like being called Coda. I use any pronouns and iā€™m also autistic!
My old friend from school introduced me to roblox and I fell in love with it. I only started doing development work this year, as I was busy with high school, and didnā€™t think my art was considered development work. But after some experimenting I realized that this is what I want to do with my life.
I love love love drawing and have won awards in state for it, and have now also gotten into 3D sculpting, modeling, and design. Iā€™m really hoping to learn more and get some more hands on experience and pursue my passion further in college this year, and take advantage of my full ride. :happy3:

Thank you for inviting me to this community, and giving me this wonderful opportunity!!
Enjoy the doodle!!

8 Likes

That artwork looks amazing! Welcome to the community!

2 Likes

I love your art!! Welcome to the Forums!

2 Likes

Welcome to the Forums! :smile:

1 Like

Outstanding artwork and welcome to the devforum!

1 Like

Welcome to the Dev Forum! The character on the left is really cute, I like their expression! What program do you use for drawing?

1 Like

w o a h

literally everyone draws better than me lol