Introduction thread for new forum members

Hey, I’m Keeshee! :slight_smile: It is an honor to be here. I’m 23 and have been using Roblox for 10 of those years.
(ha, almost half my life) A friend sent me an invitation to play Roblox via email back in 2008.
I joined and immediately and fell in love with the game. I had the privilege of playing games in the classic era such as Plane Wars, Solar Wars, Heli Wars… Build to Survive the Drakkobloxxers… (lol if anyone remembers these) Anyways, I eventually got into Roblox Studio and found that I had a desire to express creativity through building. I published my first showcase in 2011 and have been building in Studio ever since. Things that I have built include models for myself and others, small showcases, and eventually a four year large scale showcase project that got me into the EBR. My goals include: collab in a successful game, release my own successful game, make a livelihood from Roblox, work for Roblox.

Hello, my name is Kelzie AKA KelzieDraws! :smile: I’ve been wanting to get into DevForums since FOREVER. maybe only for a year

I’m 13 years old and I’ve been on ROBLOX for about 2 years. My parents made me an account back when I was 2/3 as they knew when I’d get older as they wanted me to learn how to use a computer at an early age. They also named me “icekelz” as my first word was “ice” and my name is Kelzie.

I grew up to love drawing and then back in 2016 I found out about ROBLOX again after years and started looking around. I started seeing people making art and games all over the platform and I knew instantly that I wanted to do that too. I started drawing and people loved it!

My goals are to work with a successful game and maybe work with ROBLOX in the future.

Here are some examples of my work:

If you would like to keep up with me, feel free to follow me on Twitter!: https://twitter.com/KelzieDraws

Kind regards,
KelzieDraws

5 Likes

Saw you got in on twitter. Congratulations!

1 Like

Welcome welcome!

(thank you for the art btw, it’s amazing!)

1 Like

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Woah, the art looks awesome! Welcome to the developer forum!

2 Likes

Awesome art! Welcome to the Dev Forum!

2 Likes

Gosh dangit. You had a roblox account at age 0.666? :cry: (A mouse must feel like a hand to you by now) Oooh! And huge weeeelcome! :tada: Your art is awesome!

3 Likes

Hello, I am new here and just wanted to thank you for inviting me to join the Forum and It is great to finally be in the Forum.

I am zZGalaxySolarManZz as known “Galaxy” in my group community. I joined Roblox at 2011 with my friends playing first game “Paintball!” is a classic game in 2011 then I started with development on the Roblox platform since 2014.

My current goals - Go to RDC with awesome developers, studying Computer Science for wanting work in Roblox HQ at future :wink: and become friends with cool developers in the forum :smiley:

My role in the developer community: Programmer and Builder.

My game: https://www.roblox.com/games/712717349/FALL-UPDATE-Obby-King-Remastered

Again, thank you for inviting me! :raised_hands:
zZGalaxySolarManZz

3 Likes

Good luck with going to RDC! I heard it’s pretty great! Welcome to the developer forum! :smile:

1 Like

I never have the time to drop down and look at all these introductions because I’m pre-occupied, so I just occasionally drop down and say hello. I will read all of these introductions one day. For now, though, welcome to all the new members. Hope you find your time here favorable and work towards improving your craft, sharing your works or selling your talents to help others. :+1:

1 Like

Hey There everyone i’m Softy aka SoftGB! and i’m 13 years old and i’m new here! and i’m honored to be a part of Roblox Dev Forums!

my current role is GFX and when i started Roblox i loved doing GFX and then i found out how satisfying it is to turn roblox characters to realistic characters! and i started doing GFX since 2017 until now! and i started playing Roblox in 2016 and i’m looking forward for projects with other developers! and i sometimes build not to often cause i mostly work on GFX! and Thank you so much Roblox Members for accepting me and other developers in for sure! Its an honor for all of us to be here! and My current goal is to work with other developers and communicate and etc, and i found Roblox through an ad or my friend told me about it i dont remember, when i first started Roblox i was not interested i did not like it but when i came back and played it alot i realised how fun it is!

Thanks and Have a great day!
SoftGB

Programs i use! Blender and Photoshop!

Here is some examples of my work!Finale

Finale

4 Likes

Welcome to the DevForum.
I love your work, very crisp!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Woah, your work is super nice looking! Welcome to the Developer Forum!

2 Likes

Hello, I’m new here it’s a great feeling being in the devforums and being able to respond, help, and recieve help.
I am Comicsin, I create showcases and currently working on Origins - Showcase #1.
I am also a member of Elite Builders of Robloxia, Gearworks, Roblox Architects, and now the Devforums.
I’m also active on Twitter if you want to see my works and even follow to see what I will make in the future!
https://twitter.com/ComicsinRBLX

2 Likes

Welcome to the devforum, Comicsin!! :grinning:

Welcome to the devforums!

I checked out your builds, and they look awesome! Super detailed. Nice work!
Welcome to the Developer Forums! :smile:

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like