Inventory not loading and Avatar editor only showing up to 97 purchased characters

there isn’t really any fix to it, as you can’t remove bundles from your inventory

the only thing one could do is wait for roblox to fix it themselves

1 Like

For me, its still not working properly. Only sometimes it will continue to scroll down (at a terrible rate) and even when it does, it doesn’t show all the things I have purchased.

2 Likes

Definitely. Also when I scroll through my bundles in my inventory (not avatar) the pages are never-ending with the same bundles repeatedly showing up every 4 pages.

5 Likes

It seems that this issue has gotten worse and has spread to accessories and outfits.

I reported it here.

5 Likes

Unfortunately, it doesn’t seem like this will be fixed anytime soon. Kind of stinks because having to look up accessories and using advanced mode is highly inconvenient and only partially solves the issue.

7 Likes

I can confirm this as well, same goes with dynamic heads.

6 Likes

Same problem here, only a limited amount of my owned items show up for me, while I have far more.

This bug also affected my saved avatar outfits!
Very frustrating to see all of my first ever outfits go to waste because of this bug. I hope Roblox fixes this as soon as possible.

6 Likes

They have (half) fixed this!

Loading characters is still affected and will not load any further ones. You can select all body parts and accessories now seperately though.

4 Likes

I’ve tried that method too, it didn’t work before. But now it does! Thank you so much :wink:

This finally seems to be fixed in the inventory. I can now view my entire collection of bundles and dynamic heads.

Still unable to load all of my characters/heads in the avatar editor, though…

4 Likes

Not fixed, I can’t see all of my heads

2 Likes

Same for me, I’m getting a “Warning” message

This still occurs now. It’s annoying that I can’t equip some of my avatar bundles and have to manually equip every single body part and accessory that comes with it.

2 Likes

It also doesn’t load all of my accessories.

1 Like

Reviving because this is still happening, upon scrolling on characters tab everything starts to re-sort and messing up the order. Also why animations are still in characters tab?

1 Like

this happens to me as well, i have to be fast enough to equip specific heads before they disappear from the sort

heres a rough gif showing off the bug, it’s… a strange one for sure

XieYP6hbGr

Does not happen for me anymore, I’m seeing all of animations and other stuff I’ve purchased and they are properly sorted
*Not sure about bundle limit

yeah, the loading issue seems to have been fixed, though, another issue arises

scrolling down too far into bundles & dynamic heads you own brings up broken items, none of which are deleted, however you can’t equip any of them via these means

a workaround to the bundles is equipping the body parts through individual selection, however it’s just impossible to equip a dynamic head without the use of the api

I have created a bug report with Bundles when you can’t equip them: Some bundles do not load and are not clickable in Characters/Purchased

Should I create one for Dynamic heads too?

1 Like

i think characters/purchased works the same way as dynamic heads in terms of how you equip them, but it may be worth making a report for that as well!

1 Like