Inventory not loading and Avatar editor only showing up to 97 purchased characters

It seems that this issue has gotten worse and has spread to accessories and outfits.

I reported it here.

5 Likes

Unfortunately, it doesnā€™t seem like this will be fixed anytime soon. Kind of stinks because having to look up accessories and using advanced mode is highly inconvenient and only partially solves the issue.

7 Likes

I can confirm this as well, same goes with dynamic heads.

6 Likes

Same problem here, only a limited amount of my owned items show up for me, while I have far more.

This bug also affected my saved avatar outfits!
Very frustrating to see all of my first ever outfits go to waste because of this bug. I hope Roblox fixes this as soon as possible.

6 Likes

They have (half) fixed this!

Loading characters is still affected and will not load any further ones. You can select all body parts and accessories now seperately though.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve tried that method too, it didnā€™t work before. But now it does! Thank you so much :wink:

This finally seems to be fixed in the inventory. I can now view my entire collection of bundles and dynamic heads.

Still unable to load all of my characters/heads in the avatar editor, thoughā€¦

4 Likes

Not fixed, I canā€™t see all of my heads

2 Likes

Same for me, Iā€™m getting a ā€œWarningā€ message

This still occurs now. Itā€™s annoying that I canā€™t equip some of my avatar bundles and have to manually equip every single body part and accessory that comes with it.

2 Likes

It also doesnā€™t load all of my accessories.

1 Like

Reviving because this is still happening, upon scrolling on characters tab everything starts to re-sort and messing up the order. Also why animations are still in characters tab?

1 Like

this happens to me as well, i have to be fast enough to equip specific heads before they disappear from the sort

heres a rough gif showing off the bug, itā€™sā€¦ a strange one for sure

XieYP6hbGr

Does not happen for me anymore, Iā€™m seeing all of animations and other stuff Iā€™ve purchased and they are properly sorted
*Not sure about bundle limit

yeah, the loading issue seems to have been fixed, though, another issue arises

scrolling down too far into bundles & dynamic heads you own brings up broken items, none of which are deleted, however you canā€™t equip any of them via these means

a workaround to the bundles is equipping the body parts through individual selection, however itā€™s just impossible to equip a dynamic head without the use of the api

I have created a bug report with Bundles when you canā€™t equip them: Some bundles do not load and are not clickable in Characters/Purchased

Should I create one for Dynamic heads too?

1 Like

i think characters/purchased works the same way as dynamic heads in terms of how you equip them, but it may be worth making a report for that as well!

1 Like