iOS Safari Dropdown

This request is not for the site, but for a GUI instance or feature you can use.
As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to implement good drop-down-like features on mobile devices, on desktop devices its easy to custom make your own and you can use ROBLOX’s (old but still working) GuiService to make a drop-down selection but on mobile at least from my experience I see websites on mobile using a scroll-like selection instead of a drop-down (example below).
[https://image.prntscr.com/image/t_JthsLITDidxGNGvUXovg.png]

As a Roblox developer, it is currently impossible to

• I don’t really have anything to fill out here I’d just prefer to use a scroll-like selection as mentioned above instead of a drop-down on mobile devices.

If Roblox is able to address your issue, how would it improve your game and/or your development experience? Please be as specific as possible.
This would make my GUI’s more user-friendly towards mobile devices and improve the overall appearance of my menus and in-game windows.

If by Roblox’s dropdown menu, you mean RbxLibrary, try not to use that. It’s been deprecated for a while and a few things are broken I think. Your suggestion here is kind of vague on what exactly you’re suggesting - that iOS devices can use the scrolling dropdown menu? Wouldn’t this be iOS exclusive?

I mentioned iOS since I use this type of phone and I can access what the features are for the ROBLOX website, and the new feature for a scroll-like-selection would be for all mobile devices.

Designated for one specific device is kinda stupid lol. I don’t really like the idea of this either, as nobody would use it.

“Nobody” as in the majority of kids who use the app for legitamate purposes.

Is this a suggestion for something platform-specific or a new UI instance that resembles something on iOS?