Is it good if I sponsor 300 Robux to for a game each day for every device

So I am currently developing a game and it is a piggy style game and it is gonna be released in a few days. But sadly my budget has gone down a lot so what I wanted to know if it is a good amount if I sponsor 300 Robux every 24 hours for each phone tablet and computer devices?

3 Likes

This should belong in #help-and-feedback:game-design-support or #development-discussion.

As to answer your 300 really isn’t much, consider doing some commissions to get more funding.

I don’t suggest you sponsor right now, I suggest advertising instead, as of right now sponsoring is useless

I would recommend that you don’t focus only on that, it would be good every 1 or 2 weeks, if in a period it looks bad the gains would be good a part in improving the game.
Concentrate on making the game more entertaining and after the advertising

People do like piggy games so maybe try to sponsor it.

I recommend waiting because, soon they will be making your ads run for a week rather than a day and it would be more worth it then.

wait what do you mean by that. How will the ads be 1 week?

I was wrong it can be up to 28 days read this

Iirc you’ll still have to pay for each day, so if you sponsor 10k for 28 days it’ll split it into < 400 robux a day.

is this working right now or when will this update?

Im not sure when this will be released but I do know its coming early next year or late this year most likely.

So what’s your advice to me because piggy games aren’t so popular now so should I sponsor it now or wait?

Maybe wait for the monthly because you would get more out of your robux and it would give old piggy fans a sense of nostalgia to play.