Is it INFECTION?

ok ill try this first… i hope this can remove virus

5383736664… I tried this one
Is this a virus

Could you take a screenshot of your plugin list and post it here? You can usually tell which ones are fake from who their creators are.

Only a malicious plugin is capable of inserting scripts into your game in studio.

Yes, 100%

But, please, make a effort and watch the script youself

Module ID : 4929048497
The script are obstructed

1 Like

oh my gosh. let me uninstall and delete

This are my plugins

The waterfall generator plugin by PluginMaster3 with “Updated New” in the thumbnail definitely a virus, I would recommend getting rid of that even if it doesn’t solve your problem.

1 Like

I’d get rid of the “Waterfall Generator” by “PluginMaster3525”.

Here is what his profile looks like:

Here is what the actual creator, woot3’s, profile looks like:

Looks more legitimate, right?

2 Likes

Whenever you install a plug-in I would really recommend checking its ratings, source, and owner first before installing it. Tons of bot accounts spam copied plug-ins, so beware.

3 Likes

lol ye virus lel

now my list looks like

1 Like

Thanks for reminding me!!!
Im still quite new to Studio lol

Checking the creator’s profile is an easy way to tell. Scammers often use names like “RobloxTopPlugins” to look official, but the plugins they have are stolen and have viruses attached.

Also be aware that some scammers even try to make the creator name look real by using a group with the same name as the actual plugin author.

This guy tells me to use “virus slayer”
Should I do it?
seems there is no virus

Those are infected scripts, and often from plugins.
Delete any plugins that are not from verified developers, that you don’t use a lot. Anything that is named “Debounce” or is just blank IS a back door and virus.
This happened to me before, and when I deleted the plugins I didn’t need they were all gone.

If you stay vigilant you shouldn’t need to be relying on anti-virus scripts at all. Your safest bet is to just be mindful of what plugins you download and what models you insert from the toolbox.

Couple things -

1. I wouldn’t actually recommend any “virus stopping” scripts as they usually just delete scripts with certain names and aren’t that effective.

2. If you want to be even more safe, use a plugin like Venom. It will intercept any scripts added into your game.

3. Use ctrl - shift - t to search through all the scripts in your game. I would recommend searching for “require(” and then looking through the scripts that pop up.

2 Likes

i searched every single script and deleted useless blank script.
Let me do more anti virus

Can Free-Models (but i deleted all scripts) contain virus?

Most viruses are from free models and plugins. You just got to check them for any viruses/suspicious scripts.

I deleted ALL scripts from the free models
am i safe?