Is it INFECTION?

Well, did you check if they have viruses? Some scripts are needed for the models to work.

the scripts are blank. so i decided to delete them all lol

If they are blank scripts then they are usually viruses. Actually they are not blank. They look blank, but have hidden code inside them that load viruses. Heres how you can check.

You see that this is blank right?

Well it actually isn’t. See this scroll bar down here?

If you drag it, then you usually will see some sort of code that loads a virus.

The reason people do this is to hide the code from people who don’t really notice the scroll bar.

no in mine there isnt any scroll bars

Good, Search for anything that isnt blank that looks harmless, It could have a hidden

require(1234567890).Start("Chad","Loaded","DoggosAreCute", "COPYRIGHT1999")

(yes I added those because some viruses may add those so if people just do .Start() it wont load the virus)
The bad plugin could have added a line of code like that to random scripts you have.

Could you send me the .rbxm/.lua file of the script? This will let me look at the script.

How to get .rbxm/.lua

Get the script.

Right click the script, and press “Save to File”.

Save the file.

Then send me a message with the script attached. To attach your script with the message, just drag the file into the message box.

i already deleted
but just blank without scroll bars

I have never seen so much virus’s

2 Likes

Try pressing undo (Ctrl + Z) on your keyboard in Roblox Studio. You should then see the old script.

nothing inside, no scroll bar no hidden text

I forgot that when there is a huge amount of scripts, sometimes people only put it in one of them to hide it as much as possible. Just remember that if you ever notice a scroll bar in an empty script, you should remove it. If you ever notice a huge amount of “empty” scripts, then remove those too because 1 of them could have a virus.

i removed all… so i hope my game doesnt have virus now

1 Like

If you want even more checking, do ctrl+shit+f in studio and search “require”

1 Like

In addition to this, do the same for getfenv.

1 Like

???
I dont understand

Press Crtl + Shift + F to seach for require and getfenv in all the scripts in your game.

These two functions allow virus creators to access private modules, which allow them to hide code that they can update remotely. This is server code by the way, so they can do literally anything to your game (kicking, admin, selling items, 13+ content, teleporting players, etc.).

1 Like

close 3th party teleports. this never happendd to me but intresting.

From what I can tell this script loops through every child of it’s parent and deletes any snaps and welds, which can cause things to fall apart in your game. Did you make this script? Where did you find it?

1 Like

Remove the scripts you didn’t create by searching script in the workspace, or if you’re like me and you’re lazy to check on it every now on then. Use this plugin.

Oh, and check your plugins and see if they’re safe or not. Some are malicious and you should report them to Roblox.