Is it possible to download music from Roblox?

Hi folks. You will need the BTRoblox plugin for this. :wink:

1 Like

@alessdai
@user533651237

1 Like

Please refer to my post on another topic:

2 Likes

Of course.

I’ve updated it so that it should work now.

2 Likes

Literally a life saver, didn’t have some of the original files I need to transfer to my group games after the update. This is the best, thank you.

2 Likes

I have found two methods to achieve this, one with the SearchAPI and another with website scraping. The source code for both is available here and can be run directly inside Roblox studio(as long HTTP requests are enabled and is a server script).

Also if you’re lazy: Audio link fetcher - Roblox

1 Like

Between " ", Flakes

Give the downloaded file an audio extension (Roblox uses .OGG and .WAV) and it should work.

5 Likes

Sorry for necro bumping.
All of the methods above no longer works, and i have found another way to get the audio for the new create.roblox.com site.

Go to the audio you want to download.
Open the Dev Console with CTRL + SHIFT + I
After that, go to the Network tab, and refresh the page.
After refreshing the page, filter all results to media, and the audio should be ready to download!

I hope this helped anyone who’s still looking for a way to download music!

NOTE: The blob’s life is short. so download it as soon as you can!

4 Likes

Excuse me, I just want to say that this website is no longer available, is there a reason this website can no longer be used?

2 Likes

Looks like some stuff changed. I’ve updated the endpoint to work again.

1 Like

I have tried this, did everything right, but when putting the “blob:” in the url, it gives me an error page.

Although, is this done in the old roblox audio page or the new one?

Roblox sends me back to the new audio page if i put the URL of the old audio page.

2 Likes

can you show me the error it shows you?

1 Like

It’s not in english so i’ll translate.

“It wasn’t possible to access this file.”
“Maybe it was moved, edited or deleted.”

1 Like

are you able to give me the link of the audio you’re trying to download?

1 Like

Yes, and i know the audio is public, but i wanted to see if it would work, which it didn’t in this case.

1 Like

you can still use the inspect element technique to get the download link, but I forgot how to do it.

1 Like

sorry for the very, very late response. but here’s the audio if you still cant download it:

1 Like

Did you use the same method to get the download of it, or not?

2 Likes

Still the same method!
If its taking you a while to do the process, the blob might already “died” which returns that “moved, edited or deleted” error

1 Like

how do you fix that?

any alternatives?